This is unique from other workshops where the organizer attempts to provide 30-35 new strategies and insights, this workshop is focused on small group discussions, implementation of tools taught at other workshops, and focused application of investor relations best practices.
The Implementation Workshop is the most advanced of the workshop series as it is 80% small group exercises and application of concepts and only 20% time spent through traditional instruction. The orgnaizer will be focused on the majority of their time on 7 strategic areas of improvement most critical to running a successful investment firm. If you would rather do and implement and focus on what is most critical, or if you have enjoyed attending a few of our other workshops already you are right for this workshop.
This is the most interactive training event that we host, and you will leave with new valuable connections and strategic plans you can put to work immediately.
Benefits of Attending
- Create your implementation plan for this quarter before you leave, so you have a checklist, process, and key areas of maximum leverage to take action on first.
- Implement the 7 components critical for superior quality deal flow through a small group exercise which will force you to start taking action.
- Connect with other investment professionals, identify potential deal or JV partners, share ideas with co-investors, and trade notes with peers on investment structures and fees.
- Organize your priorities for 2020, including your where you can get the most return on the investment of your capital and time within your marketplace and team.
- Walk away from the workshop with greater clarity, focus, and effectiveness within your investment portfolio with our exercise on focusing on where there are gaps and weak coverage in your market.
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Head of Direct Investments in Real Estate & Operating Businesses
The Miami Family Office
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pah7ci