DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Portable Generator - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Portable Generator Market accounted for $1.89 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.16 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include the increasing number of weather-related power outages, technological advancement in the energy sector and growing demand for uninterrupted and reliable power supply in developed and developing nations. However, stringent environmental regulations towards carbon emission are restraining market growth.
Based on fuel, the gasoline (petrol) segment is the fastest growing portable generator industry. Gasoline portable generators have a major advantage of the availability of fuel stations everywhere; they are comparatively less expensive if used for running portable generators for a shorter time period, which is likely to increase its demand.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is the home to two of the fastest growing economies India and China. The building & construction market is on the rise in India and China due to current government initiatives such as smart cities and green building initiatives, which are expected to create the demand for portable generators during the forecast period.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Portable Generator Market, By Fuel
5.2 Natural Gas
5.3 Gasoline (Petrol)
5.5 Other Fuels
5.5.3 Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
6 Global Portable Generator Market, By Power Rating
6.2 Low Power (8KW - 20KW)
6.3 Less Than 5 kW
6.4 Medium Power (21 - 370KW)
6.5 5 kW-10 kW
6.6 High Power (371 - 450KW)
7 Global Portable Generator Market, By Phase
8 Global Portable Generator Market, By Application
8.3 Base Load
8.5 Standby Power
8.6 Peak Shaving
9 Global Portable Generator Market, By End User
10 Global Portable Generator Market, By Geography
11 Key Developments
12 Company Profiling
- Honda Motor Co Ltd
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- Pulsar Products
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Siemens AG
- Wacker Neuson SE
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Cummins Inc.
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- Kubota Corporation
- Atlas Copco AB
- Harrington Generators International Ltd.
- John Deere
- Multiquip Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q33lfp
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.