DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Artificial Intelligence in Energy Market: Focus on Product Type, Industry, Applications, Funding - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to AI in energy?
- What is the estimated global AI in energy market size in terms of revenue for the time period 2018-2024, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- What is the expected future outlook and revenue to be generated by the different types of product offerings including software, hardware, AI-as-a-Service, and support services?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in both power and oil & gas industries for the time period 2018-2024?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in different power industry streams such as generation, transmission, and distribution for the time period 2018-2014?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in different oil & gas industry streams such as upstream, midstream, and downstream for the time period 2018-2024?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in different applications of power and oil & gas industry for the time period 2018-2024?
- What is the current market size and opportunities of AI solutions in energy industry across different regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global AI in energy market during the forecast period?
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global AI in energy market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the AI in energy market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- How is the competitive benchmarking of the key AI focused IT companies in the energy market on the basis of analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
- What is the funding and investment landscape in the global AI in energy market?
- Which type of players and stakeholders operate in the market ecosystem of AI in energy, and what are their significance in the global market?
- Which are the leading consortiums and associations in the global AI in energy market, and what is their role in the market?
- How does the regulatory landscape differ in different regions for AI in energy?
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Market Forecast, 2019-2024
The Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Industry Analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 22.49% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024.
The increasing demand for energy efficiency across the globe has propelled the need for artificial intelligence in energy. Moreover, there is an increased concern for decentralized power generators in the electricity distribution supply chain to reduce the electricity demand. The growth of the market is likely to be encouraged by the rise of battery storage system, leading to congestion and complexity within the grid.
Scope of the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Market
The global artificial intelligence in energy market research provides a detailed perspective regarding the product offerings, applications, value, and estimation, among others. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the artificial intelligence in energy in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and funding scenario, among others.
The global artificial intelligence in energy market comprises oil & gas and power industries. The oil & gas industry has been further segmented into upstream, midstream, and downstream. Similarly, for power industry, generation, transmission, and distribution are the three sectors across the supply chain. Upstream segment in the oil & gas industry and distribution segment in the power industry accounted for the largest share in the market as a result of the increasing necessity for efficient oil & gas exploration and growing demand for continuous supply of electricity. However, during the forecast period, the generation segment in the power industry is expected to display the highest growth, owing to the increasing focus toward decentralized power generation.
The emerging trends of the AI in energy market vary across different regions. In 2018, North America was at the forefront of the market, with huge market concentration in the U.S. During the forecast period, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to flourish as one of the most lucrative markets for AI in energy. Rising demand for decentralized power generation drive the growth of global AI in energy market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.2 Market Restraints
1.3 Market Opportunities
2 Competitive Landscape
2.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
2.2 Competitive Benchmarking of IT Solution Providers in AI in Energy Market
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Artificial Intelligence in Energy: Market Ecosystem
3.2 Artificial Intelligence in Energy: Technology Ecosystem
3.3 Investment and Funding Landscape
3.4 Key Consortiums and Associations
4 Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Market (by Industry Stream)
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Oil & Gas Industry
4.3 Power Industry
5 Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Market (by Product Offering)
5.1 Market Overview
5.5 Support Services
6 Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Market (by Application)
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Oil & Gas Applications
6.3 Power Applications
7 Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Market (by Region)
7.1 North America
7.4 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
8 Company Profiles
8.2 Accenture PLC
8.3 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
8.4 AutoGrid Systems, Inc
8.5 Cisco Systems Inc.
8.6 C3 IoT, Inc.
8.7 General Electric
8.8 HCL Technologies Ltd.
8.9 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
8.10 International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
8.11 Intel Corporation
8.12 Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
8.13 Microsoft Corporation
8.14 Oracle Corporation
8.15 Rockwell Automation Inc.
8.16 SAP SE
8.17 Wipro Limited
8.18 ABB Ltd.
8.19 Actility S.A.
8.20 Enel X North America, Inc.
8.21 Equinor ASA
8.22 Ingersoll Rand Plc
8.23 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
8.24 Siemens AG
8.25 Schneider Electric
8.26 Schlumberger Limited
8.27 Tokyo Electric Power Company
9 Report Scope and Methodology
9.1 Report Scope
9.2 Market Research Methodology
9.2.3 Primary Data Sources
9.2.4 Secondary Data Sources
9.2.5 Data Triangulation
9.2.6 Market Estimation and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6yyypd