Fleet Management in South Africa is the fourth consecutive report analysing the latest developments in the South African fleet management market. The report also includes an outlook on the rest of the African market beyond South Africa. This strategic research report provides you with 115 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the fourth edition of the report:
- Insights from numerous interviews with market-leading companies.
- New data on vehicle populations and commercial fleets in South Africa and other African countries.
- A comprehensive overview of the fleet management value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Updated profiles of 24 aftermarket fleet management solution providers.
- Summary of OEM propositions from commercial vehicle brands.
- Market forecasts lasting until 2023.
- Outlook on the African fleet management market beyond South Africa.
This report answers the following questions:
- How does the fleet management market in South Africa compare with other markets?
- What is the price level of South African fleet telematics solutions?
- Which are the leading domestic providers of aftermarket fleet management solutions?
- Which international fleet management providers are targeting the South African market?
- What hurdles are there for foreign players?
- What offerings are available from commercial vehicle OEMs?
- What challenges and opportunities are there in the rest of Africa?
- Will the FM industry consolidate further during 2020-2021?
- How will the commercial vehicle telematics industry evolve in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
List of Figures
1 Fleet management solutions
1.1 Fleet management infrastructure
1.1.1 Vehicle segment
1.1.2 GNSS segment
1.1.3 Network segment
1.1.4 Backoffice segment
1.2 Vehicle management
1.2.1 Vehicle diagnostics and maintenance planning
1.2.2 Security tracking
1.2.3 Tire pressure monitoring systems
1.3 Driver management
1.3.1 Driving data registration and analysis
1.3.2 Video-based driver monitoring
1.3.3 Eco-driving schemes
1.3.4 Insurance risk management
1.4 Operations management
1.4.1 Routing and navigation
1.4.2 Transport management
1.4.3 Mobile workforce management
1.5 Regulatory compliance and reporting
1.5.1 Driver working hours, logbooks and tachographs
1.5.2 Electronic toll collection - e-toll and e-tags
1.5.3 SARS travel logbooks
1.5.4 Traffic fine management and demerit points - AARTO
1.5.5 Road Transport Management System (RTMS)
1.5.6 Distracted driving
1.5.7 Special transports
1.6 Business models
2 Market forecasts and trends
2.1 Market analysis
2.1.1 The South African vehicle market
2.1.2 Fleet management installed base and unit shipments
2.1.3 Fleet management vendor market shares
2.1.4 Local market characteristics in South Africa
2.2 Market drivers and barriers
2.2.1 Macroeconomic environment
2.2.2 Regulatory environment
2.2.3 Competitive environment
2.2.4 Technology environment
2.3 Value chain analysis
2.3.1 Telematics industry players
2.3.2 Automotive industry players
2.3.3 Telecom industry players
2.3.4 IT industry players
2.4 Future industry trends
2.5 African fleet management market outlook
2.5.1 Leading South African telematics players active in the Rest of Africa
2.5.2 Other African fleet management providers and distributors
2.5.3 International players active on the African fleet management market
2.5.4 OEM fleet telematics offerings in Africa
2.5.5 The African vehicle market
2.5.6 Analysis of the fleet management market in the Rest of Africa
2.5.7 The size of the African fleet management market
3 Company profiles
3.1 International aftermarket solution providers
3.1.1 Ctrack (Inseego)
3.1.4 MiX Telematics
3.1.5 Pointer Telocation (PowerFleet)
3.1.6 Webfleet Solutions (Bridgestone)
3.2 Local aftermarket solution providers
3.2.1 ACM Track
3.2.4 Bidtrack (Bidvest Group)
3.2.6 Digital Matter
3.2.7 Digit Vehicle Tracking (Digicell)
3.2.9 Gosafe Tracking Solutions SA
3.2.10 GPS Tracking Solutions (Eqstra Fleet Management)
3.2.11 Key Telematics and Radius Payment Solutions
3.2.12 Mtrack (Electronic Tracking Systems)
3.2.14 PFK Electronics
3.2.15 Pointer SA (PowerFleet)
3.2.16 Real Telematics
3.2.17 SmartSurv Wireless
3.2.18 Tracker Connect
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n0mt1o