DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Cigarette Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 48.7 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 0.4% during 2019-2024.
The North America cigarette market reached a value of US$ 47.5 Billion in 2018. Cigarettes are thin cylinders of finely cut tobacco that are rolled in paper for smoking. They were invented in the 9th century in the form of reeds and smoking tubes but are currently available in a wide variety of nicotine or other psychoactive herbal substances.
North America represents the third largest market for cigarettes, with their demand rising due to the increasing population, and hectic and stressful lifestyles of individuals in the region. In addition to this, the availability of distinctive and innovative flavors, such as menthol, mango, clove, chocolate, cherry, mint and orange, has increased the consumption of cigarettes across its major markets. Moreover, the introduction of gender-targeted products, such as skinny and flavored cigarettes for female smokers, has also boosted the overall sales of cigarettes. Furthermore, rising consumer awareness towards the adverse health effects of cigarettes has led to a rise in the demand for nicotine-free e-cigarettes.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America cigarette market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America cigarette market?
- What is the breakup of the North America cigarette market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America cigarette market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America cigarette industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America cigarette industry?
- What is the structure of the North America cigarette industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America cigarette industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America cigarette industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Type and Distribution Channel.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cigarette Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Cigarette Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Cigarette Market: Breakup by Type
8 North America Cigarette Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Tobacco Shops
8.2 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
8.3 Convenience Stores
8.4 Online Stores
9 North America Cigarette Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Type
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ppaln