DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Tire Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America tire market is expected to exhibit a stable growth during 2019-2024 . Tire refers to a rubber covering, placed around the rim of metallic wheel to provide flexible cushion with road for traction and smooth acceleration. The modern pneumatic tires are generally made up of synthetic rubber, natural rubber, fabric, wire, carbon black and other chemical compounds. Best quality of tire helps in increasing vehicle's performance, reduces wear and tear, minimizing rolling resistance, improves mileage and traction, and enhances grip for safety. Owing to this, tire has wide applications in two-wheelers, passenger vehicles, light and commercial trucks, buses, and military vehicles.
North America represents one of the largest tire markets accounting to escalating demand for automobiles as a result of outpaced economy and high disposable income of consumers. Apart from this, increasing number of infrastructure projects, developed construction industry and high demand for replacement tires in the region have fueled the tire market. Expanding vehicle fleet for agricultural purposes along with the new technological advancements will continue to spur the demand in the upcoming years.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America tire market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America tire market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America tire market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America tire market?
- What are the different segments of the North America tire market?
- What is the breakup of the North America tire market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America tire industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America tire industry?
- What is the structure of the North America tire industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America tire industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America tire industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Segment and Application
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America tire market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Tire Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Segment
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Tire Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Tire Market: Breakup by Segment
7.1 OEM Market
7.2 Replacement Market
8 North America Tire Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Passenger Car/ Light Truck
8.2 Commercial Tires (Trucks)
8.3 Commercial Tires (Off- Highway)
9 North America Tire Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Segment
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Suppliers
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yn11ma