DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Biocatalysts Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 46,460 Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.4% during 2019-2024.
The North America biocatalysts market reached a volume of 35,800 Tons in 2018. Biocatalysts are defined as substances made from biological (non-human) materials or enzymes, which help in modifying or increasing the rate of a chemical reaction. Some of the common biocatalysts include microbes, lipases, proteases, cellulases and amylases. They are organic, biodegradable, and have high catalytic efficiency and the ability to operate under mild conditions. Owing to the aforementioned properties possessed by biocatalysts, they are widely used in various industries, including food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, detergents and textiles.
The North America biocatalysts market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising environmental concerns have increased the demand for biocatalysts in the production of biochemicals, biofuels and other biomaterials. Furthermore, biocatalysts also help in waste reduction, which makes them highly efficient to be used in the region's chemical industry. Apart from this, several biocatalysts, such as carbohydrase, protease, and lipase, act as digestive, anti-staling, and softening agents for food and beverages. Additionally, they also help in increasing the shelf life of edibles that is further driving the market growth. Moreover, rising technological innovations in the pharmaceuticals industry have also propelled the demand for biocatalysts in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America biocatalyst market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America biocatalyst market?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalyst market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalyst market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalyst market on the basis of source?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America biocatalyst industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America biocatalyst industry?
- What is the structure of the North America biocatalyst industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America biocatalyst industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America biocatalyst industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Type, Application and Source
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America biocatalyst market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Biocatalysts Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Source
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Biocatalysts Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Biocatalysts Market: Breakup by Type
8 North America Biocatalysts Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Food and Beverages
8.2 Cleaning Agent
8.3 Biofuel Production
8.4 Agriculture and Feed
9 North America Biocatalysts Market: Breakup by Source
10 North America Biocatalysts Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Source
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lw9ygq