DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Biofertilizer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 1,149.1 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 13% during 2019-2024.
The North America biofertilizer market reached a value of US$ 552 Million in 2018. Biofertilizer stands for an organic substance containing living microorganisms which facilitates growth and strength of plant. It is applicable to seeds, plant surfaces, soil or plant's interior, supplying essential primary nutrients for the plant. Biofertilizer helps in nitrogen fixation, stimulates plant growth, solubilizes phosphorus for plant and enhances soil fertility. Being an eco-friendly substance, it helps in reducing the usage of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Rhizobium, Azetobacter, Azospirillum and blue green algae belonging to Nostoc, Anabaena, Tolypothrix and Aulosira genera are some of the commonly used biofertilizers.
North America hosts the largest biofertilizer market in the world. Increasing demand for organic food in the region has boosted demand for biofertilizers. Also, expanding land area for organic farming, easy availability of the product, suitable economical value and new innovations have profited the biofertilizer market. Rising awareness towards the several health and environmental benefits of biofertilizers will fuel the market in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America biofertilizer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America biofertilizer market?
- What is the breakup of the North America biofertilizer market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America biofertilizer market on the basis of crop?
- What is the breakup of the North America biofertilizer market on the basis of microorganism?
- What is the breakup of the North America biofertilizer market on the basis of mode of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America biofertilizer industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America biofertilizer industry?
- What is the structure of the North America biofertilizer industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America biofertilizer industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America biofertilizer industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Type, Crop, Microorganism and Mode of Application
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America biofertilizer market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Biofertilizer Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Crop
5.4 Market Breakup by Microorganism
5.4 Market Breakup by Mode of Application
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Biofertilizer Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Biofertilizer Market: Breakup by Type
7.1 Nitrogen-Fixing Biofertilizers
7.2 Phosphate-Fixing Biofertilizers
8 North America Biofertilizer Market: Breakup by Crop
8.1 Cereals and Grains
8.2 Pulses and Oilseeds
8.2 Fruits and Vegetables
9 North America Biofertilizer Market: Breakup by Microorganism
9.3 Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
10 North America Biofertilizer Market: Breakup by Mode of Application
10.1 Seed Treatment
10.2 Soil Treatment
11 North America Biofertilizer Market: Breakup by Country
11.1 United States
11.1.1 Historical Market Trends
11.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
11.1.3 Market Breakup by Crop
11.1.4 Market Breakup by Microorganism
11.1.5 Market Breakup by Mode of Application
11.1.6 Market Forecast
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Rivalry
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/whi8fm