DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Corrugated Boxes Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 49.4 Billion Sq. Metres by 2024, registering a CAGR of 1.45% during 2019-2024.
The North America corrugated boxes market reached a volume of 45.3 Billion Sq. Metres in 2018. Corrugated box refers to a primary means of packaging used for transporting various objects. It is usually composed of paperboard, which is made primarily of cellulose fibers obtained from wood. These boxes provide high strength, rigidity, flexibility, high durability, light-weightiness and aesthetic value. Also, they are eco-friendly as no harmful chemicals are used during the manufacturing process and are recyclable. Corrugated boxes are used in the packaging of products across various industry sectors such as food and beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, personal care and household goods, electrical goods, glassware and ceramics, textile, etc.
North America represents one of leading markets for corrugated boxes pertaining to the increasing preference for innovative and lightweight packaging materials across diverse sectors in the region. Rising demand for premium goods from the e-commerce industry has fueled the demand for corrugated boxes. Escalating focus on retail-ready and sustainable packaging will continue to spur the demand in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America corrugated boxes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America corrugated boxes market?
- What is the breakup of the North America corrugated boxes market on the basis of material used?
- What is the breakup of the North America corrugated boxes market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America corrugated boxes industry?
- What is the structure of the North America corrugated boxes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America corrugated boxes industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Material Used and End-Use
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America corrugated boxes market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Corrugated Boxes Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Material Used
5.3 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Corrugated Boxes Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Corrugated Boxes Market: Breakup by Material Used
7.1 Recycled Corrugates
7.2 Virgin Corrugates
8 North America Corrugated Boxes Market: Breakup by End-Use
8.1 Food Products and Beverages
8.2 Paper Products
8.3 Electrical and Electronic Goods
8.4 Personal and Household Care Goods
8.6 Glassware and Ceramics
8.7 Textile Goods
9 North America Corrugated Boxes Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Material Used
9.1.3 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Material Used
9.2.3 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.2.4 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Historical Market Trends
9.3.2 Market Breakup by Material Used
9.3.3 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.3.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Forest Growers
11.3 Pulp Mills
11.4 Paper Manufacturers
11.5 Corrugated Box Manufacturers
11.7 End Use Industries
11.9 Recycling Companies
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uw5ujf