DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Frozen Finger Chips Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 7.2 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 2.85% during 2019-2024.
The North America frozen finger chips market reached a value of US$ 6.1 Billion in 2018. Frozen finger chips, also known as French fries, are thin strips of potatoes which are consumed after baking or frying. They are one of the convenient food options that offer high quality and taste and are easier to cook as compared to fresh finger chips. Moreover, they have longer shelf-life and require lesser amounts of oil in the preparation. Other benefits of frozen finger chips, such as easy storage and portion control, have also spurred their demand in North America.
North America frozen finger chips market is currently being driven by several factors. Various manufacturers have introduced new variants of the product, such as curly- or crinkle-shaped and peri-peri flavored fries, catering to the taste and preferences of the consumers. Additionally, the easy availability of frozen finger fries across supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores and grocery stores, have further fueled the market growth in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America frozen finger chips market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America frozen finger chips market?
- What is the breakup of the North America frozen finger chips market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America frozen finger chips industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America frozen finger chips industry?
- What is the structure of the North America frozen finger chips industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America frozen finger chips industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America frozen finger chips industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: End-Use.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America frozen finger chips market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Frozen Finger Chips Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Forecast
6 North America Frozen Finger Chips Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Frozen Finger Chips Market: Breakup by End-Use
7.1 Food Service
8 North America Frozen Finger Chips Market: Breakup by Country
8.1 United States
8.1.1 Historical market Trends
8.1.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
8.1.3 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Historical market Trends
8.2.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
8.2.3 Market Forecast
8.3.1 Historical market Trends
8.3.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
8.3.3 Market Forecast
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
10.2 Raw Material Suppliers
11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Rivalry
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rph2r1