DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America DNA Sequencing Products Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 3.34 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 15.2% during 2019-2024.
The North America DNA sequencing products market reached a value of US$ 1.43 Billion in 2018. DNA sequencing is the process used to know the precise sequence of the four DNA nucleotide bases. These include cytosine, adenine, thymine and guanine bases within a DNA molecule. DNA sequencing plays an important role in mapping out the human genome. It has other research applications, such as determining numerous nucleotide variations related to distinctive genetic diseases. This helps in understanding these diseases in order to advance the treatments associated with them.
North America DNA sequencing products market is currently being driven by several factors. The presence of high R&D investments pertaining to new drug discoveries and developments have catalyzed the demand for DNA sequencing products in the region. Additionally, the rising per capita incomes have induced the high healthcare expenditures in the region, thus escalating the market growth. Moreover, growing geriatric population and prevalence of several chronic diseases have also fueled the demand for DNA sequencing products. Apart from this, the presence of prominent drug manufacturers and availability of skilled professionals in the healthcare sector are also expected to spur the market growth in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America DNA sequencing products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America DNA sequencing products market?
- What is the breakup of the North America DNA sequencing products market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America DNA sequencing products market on the basis of applications?
- What is the breakup of the North America DNA sequencing products market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America DNA sequencing products industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America DNA sequencing products industry?
- What is the structure of the North America DNA sequencing products industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America DNA sequencing products industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America DNA sequencing products industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Product Type, Applications and End-User
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America DNA sequencing products market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global DNA Sequencing Products Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Applications
5.4 Market Breakup by End-User
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America DNA Sequencing Products Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America DNA Sequencing Products Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Consumables and Reagents
8 North America DNA Sequencing Products Market: Breakup by Applications
8.3 Reproductive Health
8.5 Personalized Medicine
9 North America DNA Sequencing Products Market: Breakup by End-User
9.1 Academic and Government Research Institutes
9.2 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
9.3 Hospitals and Clinics
10 North America DNA Sequencing Products Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Applications
10.1.4 Market Breakup by End-User
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eypzlh