DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Advertising Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 298 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024.
The North America advertising market reached a value of around US$ 224 Billion in 2018. Advertising is a means of communication involved in promoting services, products or ideas to potential buyers. It is generally aired or printed on mediums such as television, radio, print, digital and cinema. Advertising helps in launching new products, expanding the market, increasing sales and notifying consumers. As a result, it is widely used by brands from different industries to build an image and attain a higher market share.
At present, North America represents one of the largest markets for advertising owing to the investments in online advertising. This, in turn, is influencing the demand for online advertising services, such as Google Ads, which aid in hosting advertisements on websites and YouTube videos. Apart from this, brands nowadays are also investing in advertisements on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook owing to the presence of a huge population.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America advertising market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America advertising market?
- What is the breakup of the North America advertising market on the basis of segment?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America advertising industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America advertising industry?
- What is the structure of the North America advertising industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America advertising industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Segment
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America advertising market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Advertising Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Segment
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Forecast
6 North America Advertising Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Advertising Market: Breakup by Segment
7.1 Television Advertising
7.2 Print Advertising
7.3 Radio Advertising
7.4 Outdoor Advertising
7.5 Internet Advertising
7.6 Mobile Advertising
7.7 Cinema Advertising
8 North America Advertising Market: Breakup by Country
8.1 United States
8.1.1 Historical Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Breakup by Segment
8.1.3 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Historical Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Breakup by Segment
8.2.3 Market Forecast
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
10.3 Content Development
10.4 Advertising Agency
10.5 Advertising Media
11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Rivalry
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Structure
12.2 Key Players
12.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/13m1uz