DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Pasta Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America pasta market reached a volume of nearly 3 Million Tons in 2018. Pasta is a staple food of the Italian cuisine, which is prepared using flour, water, eggs, vegetables, and oil. Different types of pasta is currently available in the market, which includes penne, Barbine, fettuccine, farfalle and spaghetti. In the traditional manner, it is prepared by boiling, mixing with sauces and adding different vegetables or meat. Furthermore, pasta can either be added to soups/ salads or stuffed with cheese, meat, vegetable, prior to boiling or baking.
The North America pasta market is currently being driven by several factors. The hectic schedules of the consumers have positively influenced the demand for easy-to-cook food items such as pasta. Moreover, various manufacturers across the region have introduced different variants of flavored pasta along with value-added products that offer more fiber, less carbohydrate, gluten-free, and fortified varieties. The high disposable incomes of the consumers, coupled with the easy availability of pasta in hypermarkets, supermarkets, and departmental stores, have further propelled the market growth in the region.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America pasta market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America pasta market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America pasta market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America pasta market?
- What is the breakup of the North America pasta market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America pasta market on the basis of raw material?
- What is the breakup of the North America pasta market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America pasta industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America pasta industry?
- What is the structure of the North America pasta industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America pasta industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America pasta industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Type, Raw Material and Distribution Channel.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America pasta market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Pasta Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Pasta Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Pasta Market: Breakup by Type
7.1 Dried Pasta
7.2 Chilled/Fresh Pasta
7.3 Canned/Preserved Pasta
8 North America Pasta Market: Breakup by Raw Material
8.1 Durum Wheat Semolina
9 North America Pasta Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.4 Independent Small Grocers
9.5 Online Stores
10 North America Pasta Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Raw Material
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r23rhc