DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America PET Bottle Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America PET bottle market reached a volume of 1.25 Million Tons in 2018. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family that is widely utilized for the manufacturing of plastic bottles. As compared to their counterparts, such as HDPE, PVC and PP bottles, PET bottles are more transparent, lightweight, durable, cost-effective, non-reactive, and thermally stable. They are also environment-friendly and can be recycled repeatedly, which further reduces their manufacturing cost. On account of this, PET bottles are widely used in the packaging of drinking water and beverages, medicines, household cleaners, mouthwashes, salad dressings and dish detergents.
The North America PET bottle market is currently being driven by several factors. The portability and convenience provided by PET bottles have enabled consumers to opt for on-the-go beverages that support their hectic lifestyles. Additionally, due to their flexibility, PET bottles can be customized into different shapes, sizes and designs, thereby catering to different needs and preferences of consumers. Apart from this, rapid technological advancements, such as the introduction of plasma-based coatings, have made PET bottle more impervious in nature. Furthermore, the infusion of silver in the bottle is also helping in increasing the shelf life of the product. In addition to this, rising environmental concerns among consumers have escalated the demand for recyclable PET bottles. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit a stable growth during 2019-2024.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America PET bottle market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America PET bottle in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America PET bottle market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America PET bottle market?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of capacity?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of colour?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of technology type?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America PET bottle industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America PET bottle industry?
- What is the structure of the North America PET bottle industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America PET bottle industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America PET bottle industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Capacity, Colour, Technology Type and End-Use
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America PET bottle market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global PET Bottle Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Capacity
5.3 Market Breakup by Colour
5.4 Market Breakup by Technology Type
5.5 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 North America PET Bottle Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America PET Bottle Market: Breakup by Capacity
8 North America PET Bottle Market: Breakup by Colour
9 North America PET Bottle Market: Breakup by Technology Type
9.1 Stretch Blow Molding
9.2 Injection Molding
9.3 Extrusion Blow Molding
10 North America PET Bottle Market: Breakup by End-Use
10.1 Packaged Water
10.2 Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD's)
10.3 Food Bottles and Jars
10.4 Non-Food Bottles and Jars
10.5 Fruit Juice
12 North America PET Bottle Market: Breakup by Country
12.1 United States
12.1.1 Historical market Trends
12.1.2 Market Breakup by Capacity
12.1.3 Market Breakup by Colour
12.1.4 Market Breakup by Technology Type
12.1.5 Market Breakup by End-Use
12.1.6 Market Forecast
13 SWOT Analysis
14 Value Chain Analysis
14.2 Raw Material Procurement
15 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
15.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
15.4 Degree of Rivalry
15.5 Threat of New Entrants
15.6 Threat of Substitutes
16 Price Analysis
17 Competitive Landscape
17.1 Market Structure
17.2 Key Players
17.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nvezoy