DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 4.16 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of nearly 4% during 2019-2024.
The North America healthcare cold chain logistics market reached a value of US$ 3.30 Billion in 2018. Healthcare cold chain refers to the system employed for protection of heat-liable biological preparations from deterioration by providing a temperature-controlled environment. The cold chain includes refrigerated storage, packaging, transportation and instrumentation of the healthcare products. It helps in maintaining integrity, efficacy and shelf life of products such as vaccines, biopharmaceuticals and clinical trial materials namely drugs, blood samples and tissue samples.
North America is one of the global leaders in the healthcare cold chain logistics market owing to the rising lifestyle diseases which has escalated the usage of distinctive cold chain products. Developed healthcare sector of the region has introduced automation for products, thus eliminating the scope of human handling errors in the cold chain. Apart from this, numerous cold chain logistics and transportation providers namely AmerisourceBergen and FedEx, have accelerated market growth in the region. Rapid technological innovations and rising consumer awareness towards the healthcare cold chain products will continue to spur the demand in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America healthcare cold chain logistics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America healthcare cold chain logistics market?
- What is the breakup of the North America healthcare cold chain logistics market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America healthcare cold chain logistics market on the basis of segment?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America healthcare cold chain logistics industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America healthcare cold chain logistics industry?
- What is the structure of the North America healthcare cold chain logistics industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America healthcare cold chain logistics industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Product and Segment
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America healthcare cold chain logistics market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product
5.3 Market Breakup by Segment
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market: Breakup by Product
7.3 Clinical Trials
8 North America Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market: Breakup by Segment
9 North America Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Segment
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Product
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Segment
9.2.4 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Historical market Trends
9.3.2 Market Breakup by Product
9.3.3 Market Breakup by Segment
9.3.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Drug Production Facility
11.3 Refrigerated Warehouse
11.4 Transport (Air/Sea/Road/Rail)
11.5 Distribution Centres
11.6 Transport (Road)
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/67a2bi