DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Logistics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 1,200 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of nearly 5% during 2019-2024.
The North America logistics market reached a value of around US$ 900 Billion in 2018. Logistics refers to the process of planning, implementing, coordinating resources, and managing the flow of things from the point of origin to the final point of consumption. Resources which are managed in logistics can include tangible items, such as liquids, equipment, materials, food products and intangible goods like information. The process of logistics assists in efficient and effective transportation and storage of goods as well as planning of related services. Logistics management primarily includes production, packaging, inventory, warehousing, security, material handling, integration of information, inbound and outbound transportation, and supply/demand planning of the third-party providers.
The North America logistics market is currently being driven by several factors. The increasing demand for the foreign goods in the emerging economies, such as Indonesia, Thailand and India specifically imported from the North American countries, acts as one of the major forces which is catalyzing the growth of the logistics market in the region. Moreover, owing to the rising environmental concerns, the adoption of green logistics solutions has been witnessed in recent years. At present, the United States represents one of the key markets for logistics in the region with highly integrated supply chain network that links producers and consumers through multiple transportation modes, such as air and express delivery services, freight rail, maritime transport, and truck transport.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America logistics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America logistics market?
- What is the breakup of the North America logistics market on the basis of model type?
- What is the breakup of the North America logistics market on the basis of transportation mode?
- What is the breakup of the North America logistics market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America logistics industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America logistics industry?
- What is the structure of the North America logistics industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America logistics industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Model Type, Transportation Mode and End-Use
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America logistics market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Logistics Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Model Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Transportation Mode
5.4 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Logistics Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Logistics Market: Breakup by Model Type
7.1 2 PL
7.2 3 PL
7.3 4 PL
8 North America Logistics Market: Breakup by Transportation Mode
9 North America Logistics Market: Breakup by End-Use
9.2 Consumer Goods
9.4 Food and Beverages
9.5 IT Hardware
9.11 Oil and Gas
10 North America Logistics Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Model Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Transportation Mode
10.1.4 Market Breakup by End-Use
10.1.5 Market Forecast
10.2.1 Historical Market Trends
10.2.2 Market Breakup by Model Type
10.2.3 Market Breakup by Transportation Mode
10.2.4 Market Breakup by End-Use
10.2.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/30laj4