DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan Hot Drinks - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Japanese hot drinks sector is led by the hot coffee category in both the value and volume terms in 2018, and the hot coffee category is also expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of hot drinks in Japan. Flexible packaging is the commonly used pack material in the Japanese hot drinks sector. Older consumers (55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of hot drinks in Japan. Nestle SA, Ajinomoto Group and UCC Ueshima Coffee Co Ltd are the leading players in the sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2018
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, on-trade, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, glass, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: carton, bag/sachet, tub, bottle, jar and stand up pouch.
- The Japanese hot drinks sector is expected to grow by value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- Hot coffee is the largest category in value and volume terms in the Japanese hot drinks sector.
- Hot coffee category is also expected to register the faster growth rate in value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of hot drinks in Japan.
- Nestle SA, Ajinomoto Group and UCC Ueshima Coffee Co Ltd are the leading players in the sector.
- Flexible packaging is the commonly used pack material in the Japanese hot drinks sector.
- Older consumers (55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of hot drinks in Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Japan in the global and regional context
- Japan in the global and Asia-Pacific hot drinks sector
- Japan compared to other leading countries in Asia-Pacific
- Per capita consumption and expenditure - Japan compared to Asia-Pacific and global levels
- Sector analysis - hot drinks
- Country snapshot - hot drinks sector in Japan
- Value and volume analysis - hot drinks sector in Japan
- Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
- Change in category share by value
- Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
- Change in category share by volume
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Category analysis: hot coffee
- Category analysis: hot tea
- Category analysis: other hot drinks
- Distribution analysis
- Distribution channel share analysis: hot drinks
- Distribution channel share analysis by category
- Competitive landscape
- Leading companies (in value terms) in the hot drinks sector, 2018
- Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms) in the hot drinks sector, 2018
- Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms) by category, 2018
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
- Packaging analysis
- Pack material
- Pack type
- Closure type
- Primary outer type
- Demographic analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- Country risk index
- Nestle SA
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Barry's Tea
- Bewley`s Limited
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Robert Roberts Limited
- Luigi Lavazza S.p.A.
- Butlers Chocolates
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/17mttq