MERRILL, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., is proud to announce its national customer service center has been recertified for the 11th year as a Center of Excellence by BenchmarkPortal.
“At Church Mutual, we pride ourselves on our values,” said Rich Poirier, president and CEO. “The first of those values is that our customers are the company. This certification reflects just how seriously we take that value. Without our customers we wouldn’t be here today, and we’re committed to providing them with best-in-class service.”
The 2019 recertification is based on best-practice metrics drawn from objective and quantitative data audited and validated by BenchmarkPortal researchers.
Among the performance indicators for Church Mutual’s service center:
- Successfully handled more than 332,000 total contacts.
- Answered almost 153,000 inbound calls with an average speed of answer of 16 seconds – 12 seconds quicker than the industry average.
- Achieved an abandon call rate of 1.17% - better than the industry average by 1.31%.
- Customer satisfaction results reflect 91% positive – almost 14 points higher than industry average.
“These results are a direct reflection of our service agents’ hard work, passion for excellence and dedication to our policyholders,” said Amy Genisot, commercial operations manager. “I am so very proud of this service team.”
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, public and private K-12 schools, colleges and universities, senior living facilities, camps and conference centers, and nonprofit and human services organizations throughout the United States. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
- A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating
- BenchmarkPortal Top 10 National Customer Service Center
- Wisconsin 75 by Deloitte US, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Top Private Company
- Wisconsin 75 by Deloitte US 2019 Distinguished Performer: Innovation
- Futuremakers Partner by Wisconsin Technical College System
- Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies
- Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- 2018-2019 Employer of the Year by Northcentral Technical College