NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Constellation Advisers, LLC (“Constellation”), the leading co-sourced and outsourced investment management service provider, is pleased to announce that five key members of our stellar senior management team have been promoted to Partner, effective January 1, 2020.
“We are proud to welcome these exceptional individuals into the Partnership. This is another step in Constellation’s ongoing expansion as we continue to open new offices and provide unparalleled service to our clients. We want to congratulate them on this well-deserved promotion and career milestone,” said Greg Farrington, Constellation’s President.
Partner Class of 2020
- Ms. Lusine Moshkounian, Esq. leads Constellation’s West Coast Regulatory and Compliance Practice. Ms. Moshkounian has over 23 years of experience in regulatory and compliance, including nearly 8 years at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Supervisory General Attorney and Attorney-Adviser, and several years as Legal Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of an investment management firm.
- Mr. Wade Deffenbaugh, CPA leads Constellation’s National Accounting and CFO Practice, responsible for overseeing the service delivery, operations and expansion of all accounting and CFO support services provided by the firm. Mr. Deffenbaugh has over 30 years of experience in financial services and investment management, including nearly 20 years serving as Partner at Deloitte.
- Mr. Steven Graham, Esq. leads Constellation’s Southern Regulatory and Compliance Practice. Mr. Graham has over 25 years of experience in regulatory and compliance, including 12 years at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as Senior Enforcement Attorney, and 5 years at FINRA as Senior Regional Counsel.
- Ms. Lindsay Smith serves as Constellation’s Chief of Staff and oversees the day-to-day human resource, administrative, and operational functions. Ms. Smith is responsible for the execution of strategic initiatives and ensuring effective decision making in key areas that contribute to the long-term success of the firm. Ms. Smith has over 15 years of experience in the financial services, management and professional development field.
- Mr. Bart LeConey leads Constellation’s West Coast business development efforts. Mr. LeConey is responsible for expanding the firm’s presence across the private equity, hedge fund, venture capital, family office, as well as investment allocator space. Mr. LeConey oversees client relationships, and coordinates project execution teams for Constellation’s accounting, compliance, operations and advisory practices. He has over 15 years of experience in financial services and investment management.
“We are delighted to promote these highly accomplished professionals who have built outstanding track records of superior client service and industry leadership to join the Constellation Partnership. Each one of them has been instrumental in helping our firm grow, and we look forward to their continued success,” stated Boris Onefater, CEO of Constellation.
Constellation Advisers, LLC is a premier co-sourced and outsourced investment management consultancy with a boutique firm approach. Founded in 2008, the firm draws from decades of experience in investment management and financial services. Constellation is the leading provider of outsourced CFO, accounting, operational, regulatory and compliance support services to a range of alternative and traditional investment management firms and their investors, including private equity funds, hedge funds, credit funds, venture capital funds, family offices, mutual funds, fund of funds, among others. With its headquarters in New York and centers of excellence in San Francisco, Dallas, Los Angeles, North Carolina and Seattle, Constellation services over 450 clients across the United States and internationally.