DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Vision Care Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 28.2 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of nearly 3% during 2019-2024.
The North America vision care market reached a value of US$ 23.7 Billion in 2018. Vision care refers to methods or products that are employed for maintaining the quality and functioning of the eyes in the human body. Their products generally include glass lenses, contact lenses, intraocular lenses, contact solutions, LASIK equipment and artificial tears. Moreover, vision care treatment involves ointments, drops, pills and surgeries.
At present, North America dominates the global vision care market, accounting for around half of the total share. This growth can be attributed to the expanding geriatric population, in confluence with the increasing number of patients who are suffering from myopia, hyperopia or other optical issues in the region. Apart from this, unhealthy lifestyles, spike in diabetes and a constant exposure to electronic devices, such as mobiles and laptops, are further spurring the demand of vision care products.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America vision care market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America vision care market?
- What is the breakup of the North America vision care market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America vision care market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America vision care industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America vision care industry?
- What is the structure of the North America vision care industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America vision care industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America vision care industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Product Type and Distribution Channel
- This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America vision care market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America vision care market in any manner.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America vision care market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Vision Care Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Vision Care Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Vision Care Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Glass Lenses
7.2 Contact Lenses
7.3 Intraocular Lenses
7.4 Contact Solutions
7.5 Lasik Equipment
7.6 Artificial Tears
8 North America Vision Care Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Retail Stores
8.2 Online Stores
9 North America Vision Care Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1punzq