DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Dark Chocolate Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 12.2 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 4.6% during 2019-2024.
The North America dark chocolate market reached a value of US$ 9.3 Billion in 2018. Dark chocolate, also known as black chocolate, is a type of chocolate which contains higher amount of cocoa compared to milk solids. As a result of this, it has an enhanced and rich taste in comparison to milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is an excellent source of flavonoids and antioxidants owing to which it has been identified as a potential superfood. Some of the products manufactured using dark chocolate include baked goods, candies, bars, beverages, etc.
North America dark chocolate market is currently being driven by several factors. Rising awareness among consumers towards the nutritional content and stress relieving ability of dark chocolate have catalyzed the demand in the region. Moreover, the advent of online retailing and e-commerce has propelled the chocolate manufacturers to expand their consumer-base and improve profit margins. Furthermore, dark chocolate is also preferred as a suitable gifting option which has bolstered its demand in the region. Moreover, the thriving food and beverages industry in the region uses dark chocolate in cakes, muffins, chocolate sauces, shakes, etc., further catalyzing its market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America dark chocolate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America dark chocolate market?
- What is the breakup of the North America dark chocolate market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America dark chocolate industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America dark chocolate industry?
- What is the structure of the North America dark chocolate industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America dark chocolate industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America dark chocolate industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Distribution Channel
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America dark chocolate market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Dark Chocolate Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Forecast
6 North America Dark Chocolate Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Dark Chocolate Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
7.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
7.2 Convenience Stores
7.3 Non-Grocery Retailers
8 North America Dark Chocolate Market: Breakup by Country
8.1 United States
8.1.1 Historical market Trends
8.1.2 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1.3 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Historical market Trends
8.2.2 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.2.3 Market Forecast
8.3.1 Historical market Trends
8.3.2 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.3.3 Market Forecast
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
10.2 Cocoa Growers
10.3 Cocoa Grinders
10.4 Coverture/Industrial Chocolate Manufacturers
10.5 End Use Industries
10.6 Chocolate Manufacturers
11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Rivalry
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ia3j