LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on improving the product quality through the supply chain by performing supplier risk analysis.
The company wanted to examine risk quality from suppliers’ and customers’ perspectives. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to gain specific insights into risks in their global supply chain.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to analyze risks associated with tier-1 suppliers to improve product quality.
- Interested in gaining detailed insights? Request a free demo and know how we can help you perform supplier risk analysis and provide access to over 1000+ procurement reports.
“Companies must perform a supplier risk analysis to ensure the smooth functioning of the supply chain as the number of stakeholders in the supply chain network has increased,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a leading distributor in the US FMCG industry – increased the flexibility of manageable quality products. The solution offered helped them to:
- Obtain better insights to improve, transparency, implement quality control programs and reduce the product transit time.
- Contract an external organization to inspect, evaluate and implement new companies’practices.
- Are you looking for solutions to minimize risks associated with suppliers? Request a free proposal to access our customized supplier risk analysis solutions today!
Outcome: To address the specific requirements of the client, the experts at SpendEdge analyzed all suppliers associated with the organization. They identified various risks such as quality risk, price risk, technology risk, and environmental risk. This helped the client to define action plans and improve the product quality through the supply chain. The solution offered further helped the client to gain insights into the supplier's production practices and terminate suppliers' relationships with high risks.
To access the complete case study on how we helped an FMCG company in the US to perform supplier risk analysis and reduce the product transit time, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Retail Analytics Software Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Top Supply Chain Challenges That FMCG Companies Need to Overpower
- Category Management Assists a Leading FMCG Sector Client Realize Savings of 5%
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info