FRISCO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--At next week’s National Retail Federation (NRF) Conference and Expo, Brierley+Partners, internationally recognized as an industry leader for creating lifetime loyalty for their customers’ brands, will unveil its new platform and iteration of LoyaltyOnDemand®. This version of the company’s flexible, scalable and modular loyalty solution now boasts an unrivaled suite of capabilities.
“We have re-packaged decades of loyalty program design, capabilities and execution expertise into a brand-new offering that takes full advantage of the absolute latest technologies to enable continuous evolution and global scale,” said Bill Swift, Brierley’s chief technology officer.
One of the interesting capabilities of the new LoyaltyOnDemand platform is its contextual input technology. This will allow brands to expand and influence loyalty rules and personalization. For example, using facial recognition technology, the platform can capture a participant’s mood and use it to trigger the most appropriate offers and messaging in real-time.
Additionally, Brierley’s new LoyaltyOnDemand offers customers a variety of expanded capabilities, including:
- Loyalty-as-a-Service (LaaS): A cloud native, multi-tenant, self-service evolution to empower loyalty solutions for companies of any size
- Forward-Thinking Usability: Drastically reduce the administrative learning curve with the latest usability design patterns, step-by-step configuration wizards and multi-lingual support
- Flexibility: Get the speed and dexterity of an out-of-the-box solution, with numerous extensibility options to enable unique and differentiating programs
- Scalability: Flawlessly shift from hyper-localized campaigns to globally distributed programs with cloud native technologies and auto-scale configurations
- Mobility: Power brand apps with LoyaltyOnDemand, enabling engagement activities, AR experiences, challenges, time and location-based promotions, sweepstakes and more
Attendees at NRF will get a sneak peak of the new LoyaltyOnDemand platform at Brierley’s booth #235, but a beta version of the platform will go live in the second quarter, followed by a complete launch this summer.
Brierley is the industry leader — transforming loyalty around the world. The company’s focus is turning client challenges into successful and profitable loyalty program solutions. Brierley brings together innovative thought leadership, unparalleled expertise, and advanced technologies to help brands win customers’ hearts and minds.
Brierley’s LoyaltyOnDemand® represents a powerful evolution in loyalty technology. This intuitive platform empowers everything a loyalty program demands to engage customers across every channel and touchpoint. LoyaltyOnDemand is also continuously evolving with new features to keep programs on the leading edge. In addition, Brierley offers the full breadth of services to drive unprecedented loyalty success: program design, strategy, research, analytics, customer insights, creative, and digital solutions.
Experts you can count on. Technology you can trust. Success you can measure.
Brierley is U.S.-based and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nomura Research Institute, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. To learn more about Brierley, visit http://www.brierley.com/.