MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BioForward, Wisconsin’s state association representing over 220 biohealth member companies, announced seven additions to this year’s Board of Directors. The board of eighteen represents many facets of the state’s diverse biohealth industry and focuses on uniting the industry to develop integrated health solutions that define the future of healthcare.
“This is an industry that thrives on collaboration and innovation,” said Lisa Johnson, CEO of BioForward. “Our new board members bring leadership and expertise from all corners of the vast biohealth industry, offering insight and a huge potential for growth in 2020 for both our industry and our state.”
New Board members, approved by BioForward membership for the 2020-21 term include:
- Tammy Turek-Etienne, VP of Operations, Exact Sciences
- Cecilia (CeCe) Hillard, Associate Dean for Research, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Brad Pietz, Executive VP & Chief Laboratory Officer, Versiti
- Edward Ladwig, GM & VP, Chemistry Operations, Eurofins-Madison
- Janet White, Director of Strategic Portfolio Management, Promega
- Brad Schwartz, CEO, Morgridge Institute for Research
- Mark Millar, Director & Business Unit Head, API, Alcami Corporation
“BioForward’s Board of Directors remains committed to providing the resources necessary to support and strengthen Wisconsin’s biohealth industry,” said Jay Hill, Chairman of BioForward and COO and CTO of GE Healthcare Imaging. “I believe we’ve assembled a strong board with great potential for success at advancing BioForward’s key initiatives and partnerships to the benefit of the industry and state.”
More information on the incoming and existing board members can be found on the BioForward website here.
About BioForward Wisconsin
BioForward serves as the independent voice of Wisconsin’s biohealth industry, providing services and resources to support the growth of our industry throughout the U.S. and the world. BioForward is the only Wisconsin organization representing over 200 biohealth member companies including, biotech, biopharma, medical device, diagnostics, digital health, healthcare systems, as well as research institutions and service providers.