DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Trampoline Market by Distribution Channel, Product, End-user, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Trampoline Market: About this market
The trampoline market analysis considers sales from both commercial and individual end-users. Our study also finds the sales of trampoline in APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America. In 2019, the commercial segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the growing importance of physical health and fitness will play a significant role in the commercial segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global trampoline market report looks at factors such as growing awareness of the health benefits associated with the use of trampolines, increasing the use of trampoline in gyms, and the penetration of e-commerce. However, the adoption of alternative fitness and recreational activities, low-profit margins of vendors, and risk associated with the use of trampolines may hamper the growth of the trampoline industry over the forecast period.
Global Trampoline Market: Overview
Growing penetration of e-commerce
Online stores aid consumers in tracking and procuring orders with convenience. In addition, the supply chain management of online stores is highly cost-effective as it significantly minimizes the costs associated with market intermediaries. This also helps the online stores to offer trampolines at a low price, in turn, increasing the demand for trampolines through the online channel. Furthermore, vendors have partnered with multiple online retailers across various regions for distributing their products. This growing penetration of e-commerce will lead to the expansion of the global trampoline market at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
Advent of smart trampolines
Vendors are increasingly focusing on boosting the use of trampolines from just being recreational equipment to an interactive and learning equipment. This has resulted in the advent of smart trampolines such as Springfree, developed by Springfree Trampoline. These trampolines are built with four sensors on the mat that can be connected to a tablet through Bluetooth. The sensors help the users in improving coordination and creative thinking skills while exercising. Some other key features offered by the smart trampolines include leaderboards, Kid-safe technology, water, and climate resistance. This development is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Round trampolines - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rectangular and square trampolines - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Individual - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of smart trampolines
- Advent of springless trampolines
- Growing number of trampoline parks
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Jump King
- JumpSport Inc.
- Multiplay International Ltd.
- Plum Products Ltd.
- Pure Global Brands Inc.
- Skywalker Holdings LLC
- Springfree Trampoline Inc.
- Stamina Products Inc.
- Vuly Trampolines Pty Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bnpmox