DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America IT Training Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 30.7 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.5% during 2019-2024.
The North America IT training market reached a value of US$ 22.1 Billion in 2018. Information Technology (IT) training is specific to the skills required for performing jobs in the field of IT. It includes courses and training programs related to the application, development, design, management, support, or implementation of consumer-based information systems. It generally imparts a certain level of proficiency in areas such as computer science, IT management, network administration, telecommunications, and cloud computing. Students, general business professionals, and consumers who use software products and IT applications are the target audience of IT training. It includes software users as well as individuals who want to gain certifications to improve their skill set. The IT training market also receives a significant amount of government spending, particularly in the field of cybersecurity.
The North America IT training market is currently being driven by several factors. The availability of diverse programs offered by the IT companies, coupled with the flexible learning modules, has positively influenced the market growth in the region. Furthermore, a significant part of the learners are increasingly shifting towards mobile-based IT training. This enables them to access information anywhere and anytime on their mobile phones and tablets. Moreover, with the growing business opportunities and consistently upgrading technology, there is a positive influence on the growth of the IT training market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America IT training market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America IT training market?
- What is the breakup of the North America IT training market on the basis of delivery mode?
- What is the breakup of the North America IT training market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America IT training market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America IT training industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America IT training industry?
- What is the structure of the North America IT training industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America IT training industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Delivery Mode, Application and End User
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America IT training market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global IT Training Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Delivery Mode
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by End-User
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America IT Training Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America IT Training Market: Breakup by Delivery Mode
7.1 Online Training
7.2 Offline Training
8 North America IT Training Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 IT Infrastructure Training
8.2 Enterprise Application and Software Training
8.3 Cyber Security Training
8.4 Database and Big Data Training
9 North America IT Training Market: Breakup by End User
9.2 Schools and Colleges
10 North America IT Training Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Delivery Mode
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.4 Market Breakup by End User
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ywi3u5