DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Power Inverter Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 16.6 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 6.4% during 2019-2024.
The North America power inverter market reached a value of US$ 11.4 Billion in 2018. Power inverter, commonly known as inverter, is an electric device that converts direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC) while changing respective voltages. They provide an uninterrupted power supply and act as an alternate backup power solution in case of emergencies and are generally connected to batteries, solar panels, high-voltage transmission lines in order to efficiently convert and store the alternating current to direct current. In comparison to an electric generator, inverter is noise-free, eco-friendly, easy to install and operate, cost-effective, and convenient. Owing to this, it is employed for rail traction, wind turbines, motor drives, etc.
North America represents one of the largest markets for power inverters accounting to several initiatives for energy conservation by switching to sustainable energy sources. In addition to this, various regulatory measures, in order to reduce the carbon footprints have boosted the sales of power inverters in the region. Increasing infrastructural advancements across the region will continue to spur the demand in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America power inverter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America power inverter market?
- What is the breakup of the North America power inverter market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America power inverter market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America power inverter market on the basis of end-use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America power inverter industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America power inverter industry?
- What is the structure of the North America power inverter industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America power inverter industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America power inverter industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Type, Application and End-Use Sector
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America power inverter market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Power Inverter Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by End-Use Sector
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Power Inverter Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Power Inverter Market: Breakup by Type
7.1 < 5KW
7.2 5KW to 95KW
7.3 100KW to 495KW
7.4 Above 500KW
8 North America Power Inverter Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Motor Drives
8.3 Rail Traction
8.4 Wind Turbines
8.6 Solar PVs
9 North America Power Inverter Market: Breakup by End-Use Sector
9.3 Commercial and Industrial
10 North America Power Inverter Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.4 Market Breakup by End-Use Sector
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sj4k9d