DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Lyocell Fiber Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 268.3 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 7% during 2019-2024.
The North America lyocell fiber market reached a value of US$ 177.2 Million in 2018. Lyocell fiber is a type of regenerated cellulose fiber. It is made from natural cellulose, found in wood pulp, by using the process of dry jet-wet spinning. Lyocell fiber has properties similar to that of other cellulose fibers, including cotton, linen, ramie, viscose rayon. The fiber is soft, absorbent, resistant to wrinkles and dyeable in any color. Lyocell fiber can be washed or dry-cleaned and is able to simulate a range of textures, such as suede, leather and silk. The fiber can be blended with linen, cotton, silk and others to produce specialty products, such as medical dressings, as it is prepared with non-toxic and organic solvents.
The North America lyocell fiber market is currently driven by several factors. Rapid product innovation and product differentiation in the medical apparel sector is driving the demand for lyocell fiber. It is used in the manufacturing of baby diapers and surgical coats for doctors and nurses. Moreover, growing awareness of sterilized products for healthcare purposes and the increasing demand for biodegradable fibers is also catalyzing the market growth. Furthermore, the clothing industry uses lyocell fiber owing to its durability and high tensile strength to manufacture long-lasting products.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America lyocell fiber market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America lyocell fiber market?
- What is the breakup of the North America lyocell fiber market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America lyocell fiber market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America lyocell fiber industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America lyocell fiber industry?
- What is the structure of the North America lyocell fiber industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America lyocell fiber industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America lyocell fiber industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Product and Application
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America lyocell fiber market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Lyocell Fiber Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Lyocell Fiber Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Lyocell Fiber Market: Breakup by Product
7.1 Staple Fiber
7.2 Cross-Linked Fiber
8 North America Lyocell Fiber Market: Breakup by Application
8.2 Home Textiles
8.3 Medical and Hygiene
8.4 Automotive Filters
9 North America Lyocell Fiber Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/clopbf