DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is expected to reach levels worth US$ 5.10 Billion by 2024 growing at a CAGR of 4.25% during 2019-2024.
The North America mineral wool ceiling tiles market reached a value of US$ 3.97 Billion in 2018. Mineral wool ceiling tile is a high-grade interior decorative material, containing mineral wool fiber as the main raw material. It can be produced in a wide range of product forms, sizes, thicknesses and densities depending on the performance and specification required. Mineral wool ceiling tiles offer several advantages and have numerous performance characteristics, which include fire resistance, sound insulation, light reflectance, physical strength and durability. Moreover, owing to their thermal insulation and acoustical properties, these tiles are gaining popularity in the construction of retail stores, offices, hotels, hospitals, transportation terminals and drywall grid systems.
The North America mineral wool ceiling tiles market is currently driven by several factors. Mineral wool ceiling tiles are lightweight, construction materials, which are extensively utilized in residential, commercial and industrial buildings across the region. Furthermore, these tiles are durable, cost-effective and offer several environmental benefits, such as low carbon footprint, provision of healthy indoor environment and reduction in air pollution, which in turn, is propelling the demand. In addition to this, mineral wool ceiling tiles are recyclable in nature, which improves the environmental sustainability of a property. Apart from this, rising per capita incomes coupled with the high economic growth in the region have enabled consumers to adopt better living standards. Owing to this, there has been an escalated demand for mineral wool ceiling tiles in luxurious housing and other infrastructural development projects in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles market?
- What is the breakup of the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What is the structure of the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Application.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America mineral wool ceiling tiles market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Application
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Forecast
6 North America Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Market: Breakup by Application
8 North America Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Market: Breakup by Country
8.1 United States
8.1.1 Historical market Trends
8.1.2 Market Breakup by Application
8.1.3 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Historical market Trends
8.2.2 Market Breakup by Application
8.2.3 Market Forecast
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
10.2 Pre-Processing of Raw Materials
11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Rivalry
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iz28w7