DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Travel Vaccines Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 3.3 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3% during 2019-2024.
The North America travel vaccines market reached a value of US$ 2.4 Billion in 2018. Vaccines are defined as biological preparations that protect the human body against severe and potentially deadly diseases. They generally consist of an agent made from the surface protein, toxins, weakened or killed forms of the disease-causing microorganisms. Vaccination enables the body to produce antibodies, which provide a shield in case the person is exposed to the disease. For travel vaccines, also known as travel immunizations, travelers are vaccinated 4 to 6 weeks before the journey. These can be differentiated between recommended and required vaccines. Wherein, required vaccines are essential for the individual to get before entering a country. However, recommended vaccines are those which the traveler may need because of a potential infection threat in the country or a part of that country. Some of the most common vaccine-preventable, travel-related diseases include influenza, meningitis, rabies, tick-borne encephalitis, polio, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, etc.
North America travel vaccines market is currently being driven by several factors. One of the key factors driving the demand of travel vaccines is their ability to prevent the risk of disease epidemic. Moreover, vaccination provides immunity to individuals, travelling to places where there is a high risk of exposure or contracting a specific disease. As a result, governments in the region have mandated vaccination before visiting certain destinations with a high prevalence of infectious diseases. Other factors driving the demand of travel vaccines in the region include rising number of travelers, government initiatives, technological advancements such as combination vaccines and needle free techniques, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America travel vaccines market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America travel vaccines market?
- What is the breakup of the North America travel vaccines market on the basis of composition?
- What is the breakup of the North America travel vaccines market on the basis of disease?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America travel vaccines industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America travel vaccines industry?
- What is the structure of the North America travel vaccines industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America travel vaccines industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America travel vaccines industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Composition and Disease.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America travel vaccines market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Travel Vaccines Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Composition
5.3 Market Breakup by Disease
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Travel Vaccines Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Travel Vaccines Market: Breakup by Composition
7.1 Mono Vaccines
7.2 Combination Vaccines
8 North America Travel Vaccines Market: Breakup by Disease
8.1 Hepatitis A
8.3 Yellow Fever
8.5 Hepatitis B
8.6 Measles and Mumps
8.10 Japanese Encephalitis
9 North America Travel Vaccines Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Composition
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Disease
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Exploratory Stage
11.3 Preclinical and Clinical Development
11.4 Regulatory Approval
11.6 Marketing and Distribution
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7tnjmu