DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Vinyl Flooring Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 454.2 Million Sq. Meters by 2024, registering a CAGR of 6.3% during 2019-2024.
The North America vinyl flooring market reached a volume of 314.3 Million Sq. Meters in 2018. Vinyl flooring, also known as resilient flooring, is made from a combination of natural and synthetic polymer materials. It is water and stain-resistant, and a versatile synthetic flooring material which is widely suitable for kitchens and bathrooms. Vinyl flooring is available in two types, namely, sheet flooring and tile flooring. While sheet flooring offers enhanced water resistance and ease of installation, vinyl tile is mostly preferred by consumers for its better aesthetic value. Moreover, the ability of vinyl flooring to sustain high foot traffic has made it a popular flooring material for use in commercial settings. The availability of advanced print and textural techniques further allows vinyl flooring to achieve the look of a variety of other flooring options, such as hardwood, marble, and stone.
North America vinyl flooring market is currently being driven by several factors. The demand in the region is spurred by numerous advantages of vinyl flooring, such as easy installation and maintenance, cost-effectiveness, and moisture-resistance. Apart from this, rising technological advancements in the manufacturing process have also led to a growth in the vinyl flooring market in terms of the performance, installation and design. Additionally, due to the rising per capita incomes and standards of living, the demand for vinyl flooring products has increased in the region. Moreover, the rising renovation activities have induced growth in the vinyl flooring market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America vinyl flooring market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America vinyl flooring market?
- What is the breakup of the North America vinyl flooring market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America vinyl flooring market on the basis of sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America vinyl flooring industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America vinyl flooring industry?
- What is the structure of the North America vinyl flooring industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America vinyl flooring industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America vinyl flooring industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Product Type and Sector.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America vinyl flooring market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Vinyl Flooring Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Sector
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Vinyl Flooring Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Vinyl Flooring Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Vinyl Sheet
7.2 Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
7.3 Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
8 North America Vinyl Flooring Market: Breakup by Sector
9 North America Vinyl Flooring Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Sector
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4myrug