NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elegran, an independently-owned, technology-driven real estate brokerage specializing in residential sales and leasing in New York City, announced the promotion of two team members and the addition of six new agents.
As part of an effort to expand the firm’s foothold in the NYC market, Elegran is promoting Jared Antin, formerly sales manager, to director of sales. He will be responsible for analyzing operations and processes to generate data-driven efficiencies surrounding the firm’s industry-leading sales strategies.
“The growth of Elegran’s team exemplifies our commitment to satisfying the needs we see in today’s market to provide New Yorkers with the best service possible,” said Michael Rossi, CEO of Elegran. “Specifically, Jared’s business prowess and expertise in next-generation sales strategies will be an invaluable addition to Elegran’s leadership team and help propel the firm forward in the new decade.”
- Jared Antin, director of sales: Antin is experienced in both the development and brokerage side of the real estate business. In his new role, he is responsible for managing, growing and developing the sales team while continuing to develop and improve Elegran’s agent training curriculum. He will also work with the Elegran management team to identify and create additional business opportunities for the firm.
- Yelena Furman, people operations manager: Furman is responsible for sourcing and recruiting new talent, acting as the first point of contact for new agents and overseeing the hiring process. Her experience in business, art consulting and public relations, as well as her interpersonal skills, aid her in maintaining a dynamic culture at the firm.
- Samantha Bracero, real estate salesperson: Prior to joining Elegran, Bracero worked in property management and as an agent for DALLIEN, a NYC-based real estate agency.
- Jarrod Duncan, real estate salesperson: With a background in real estate and commercial banking, Duncan served as a commercial lender for the last 13 years. Looking to shift sides of the industry, he relocated to NYC to focus on real estate full-time.
- Jules Garcia, real estate salesperson: Prior to his career in real estate, Garcia worked in investment management consulting for nearly 20 years. He raised over $3 billion in investable assets with his team, and managed territories in greater NYC, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, New England and the greater northeast.
- Van Krishnamoorthy, real estate salesperson: Dr. Krishnamoorthy is a graduate of the Mass Academy of Math and Science, Northwestern University Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Ulia Pillmore, real estate salesperson: Pillmore’s mixed cultural background and fluency in five languages allows her to relate to clients from all walks of life. Prior to joining Elegran, Pillmore worked in print and digital publishing and has a master’s degree in publishing from the University of the Arts London.
- Shea Mena, real estate salesperson: Prior to joining Elegran, Mena was a real estate agent at Domi Homes LLC, focused on rentals. She will be working alongside Chris Fry, one of Elegran’s top-producing agents.
Elegran is an independently-owned real estate brokerage company that specializes in residential sales and leasing in New York. Founded by Michael Rossi on a foundation of technology, marketing, and full-service representation to luxury homebuyers in New York, Elegran is a group of dynamic, tech-savvy professionals, with the entrepreneurial courage to offer a modern approach in a legacy industry. Through its proprietary platform, Elegran is changing the way sales agents generate and close business. For more information about Elegran, please visit www.elegran.com.