DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sweden Savory & Deli Foods - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Sweden Savory & Deli sector is led by prepared salads category in both value and volume terms. However, Pies & savory appetisers is forecast to be the fastest growing category in value terms. Furthermore, cured meats is forecast to be the fastest growing category in volume term during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of savory & deli in Colombia. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material, followed by Flexible packaging, Rigid metal, Glass, Paper & board.
The Country Profile report on the Savory & Deli Foods in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for cured meats, fermented meats, pates, pies & savory appetisers, pre-packed sandwiches, prepared salads and savory baked goods with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The per capita consumption of savory & deli foods in Sweden was higher than the global level, but was lower than the regional level in 2018.
- The Swedish consumers prefer premium products in the savory & deli foods sector
- The pre-packed sandwiches is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
- The cured meats category is expected to gain maximum market share in volume terms during 2018-2023
- In Sweden, the per capita consumption of prepared salads was higher than other savory & deli categories in 2018
- In the pies & savory appetisers category, pies accounted for higher value sales than savory appetisers in 2018
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Sweden in the global and regional context
- Sweden in the global and Western Europe savory & deli foods sector
- Sweden compared to other leading countries in the Western Europe
- Per capita consumption and expenditure - Sweden compared to the Western Europe and global levels
- Sector analysis - Savory & Deli Foods
- Country snapshot - savory & deli foods sector in Sweden
- Value and volume analysis - savory & deli foods sector in Sweden
- Degree of trading up/down in the Swedish savory & deli foods sector
- Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
- Change in category share by value
- Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
- Change in category share by volume
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Category analysis: cured meats
- Category analysis: fermented meats
- Category analysis: pates
- Category analysis: pies & savory appetisers
- Category analysis: pre-packed sandwiches
- Category analysis: prepared salads
- Category analysis: savory baked goods
- Distribution analysis
- Distribution channel share analysis: savory & deli foods
- Distribution channel share analysis by category
- Competitive landscape
- Leading companies in the sector (in value and volume terms) in the savory & deli foods sector, 2018
- Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms and volume terms) in the savory & deli foods sector, 2018
- Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms and volume terms) by category, 2018
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
- Packaging analysis
- Pack material
- Pack type
- Closure type
- Primary outer type
- Demographic analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- Country risk index
- Slavs Salad LLC.
- Satellite LLC.
- Cherkizovo Group
- Company Ariri
- Kbk Cheremushki Oao
- Hellenic Quality Foods Sa
- Frost Ltd
- Planet holding
- Giuseppe Citterio S.P.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/92166j