DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chile Savory & Deli Foods - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Chilean savory & deli foods sector is led by the cured meats category in both value and volume terms, while the savory baked goods category is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for the savory & deli products in the country. Kids & babies (0-15 years), was the key age cohort, accounting for the highest consumption. Di Lusso Deli Company, Grup Batall and La Crianza are the top three companies in the Chilean savory & deli foods sector.
The Country Profile report on the Savory & Deli Foods in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for cured meats, fermented meats, pates, pies & savory appetisers, pre-packed sandwiches, prepared salads and savory baked goods with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The Chilean savory & deli food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% by value during 2018-2023
- Cured meats is the largest category in the value terms in the Chilean savory & deli food sector
- Savory baked goods' category is expected to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & super markets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 41.2%
- Di Lusso Deli Company, Grup Batall and La Crianza are the top three companies in the Chilean savory & deli foods sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Chile in the global and regional context
- Chile in the global and Latin America savory & deli foods sector
- Chile compared to other leading countries in the Latin America
- Per capita consumption and expenditure - Chile compared to the Latin America and global levels
- Sector analysis - Savory & Deli Foods
- Country snapshot - savory & deli foods sector in Chile
- Value and volume analysis - savory & deli foods sector in Chile
- Degree of trading up/down in the Chilean savory & deli foods sector
- Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
- Change in category share by value
- Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
- Change in category share by volume
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Category analysis: cured meats
- Category analysis: fermented meats
- Category analysis: pates
- Category analysis: pies & savory appetisers
- Category analysis: pre-packed sandwiches
- Category analysis: prepared salads
- Category analysis: savory baked goods
- Distribution analysis
- Distribution channel share analysis: savory & deli foods
- Distribution channel share analysis by category
- Competitive landscape
- Leading companies in the sector (in value and volume terms) in the savory & deli foods sector, 2018
- Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms and volume terms) in the savory & deli foods sector, 2018
- Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms and volume terms) by category, 2018
- Private label share analysis by category
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
- Packaging analysis
- Pack material
- Pack type
- Closure type
- Primary outer type
- Demographic analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- Country risk index
- BRF S.A.
- Aurora Alimentos
- Jbs S.A.
- Gomes Da Costa
- Vapza Alimentos S.A.
- Paineira Alimentos Ltda
- Grupo Camil
- Hnaff Sas
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j330uy