DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Governance - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Data Governance market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.7%.
Cloud, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 22.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.1 Billion by the year 2025, Cloud will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$113.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$160.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Cloud will reach a market size of US$166.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 19.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$581.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Alation Inc.
- Ataccama Corporation
- Collibra NV
- Data Advantage Group
- Datum LLC
- Denodo Technologies
- erwin, Inc.
- Global Data Excellence
- Global Ids
- IBM Corporation
- Infogix, Inc.
- Informatica LLC
- Information Builders, Inc.
- Innovative Routines International (IRI), Inc.
- Magnitude Software, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Orchestra Networks Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Talend SA
- TIBCO Software, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Explosive Growth of Data and Need for Adherence to Regulatory and Compliance Mandates Drives Businesses to Deploy Data Governance Strategies
- Need for Data Governance
- Global Data Governance Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019E
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Data Governance Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Exponential Growth in Data Volumes from Varied Sources: A Business Case for Data Governance Adoption
- Global Big Data Market - Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- In the Modern-Day Big Data World, Enterprises Turn to Robust Data Governance Strategies
- Enterprise Data Governance: Need for Balancing with Data Management
- As AI and Machine Learning Transform Data Collection and Analysis Processes, Data Governance Assumes Criticality
- With Increasing Proliferation of IoT Devices in Enterprise Settings, IoT Data Governance Assumes Criticality
- Healthcare Industry Seeks to Drive Value for Carers and Patients through Data Governance
- Expanding IoT Applications in Healthcare Enhances Need for Data Governance: Active IoT Connections (in Billion Units) in European Healthcare Industry for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Huge Data Volumes from Neuroscience Projects Raise Significance of Data Governance
- Open Data Governance: Standards and Practices for Opening Government Data
- Banking Institutions Look to Data Governance to Resolve Critical Data-related Issues
- Banks Ensure Compliance with Data Governance
- Data Governance Holds Significance in a Cloud-First World
- Growing Deployment of Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Enterprises Raises Importance of Data Governance Processes
- Ethics-driven Approach to Data Governance - Essential for Efficient Data Management and Protection
- Data Governance: An Essential Data Management Strategy
- Data Governance Gradually Evolves into Data Intelligence
- As Countries Setup Barriers to Cross-Border Data Flows, Demand Grows for Data Governance Framework to Resolve Privacy, Security and Development Concerns
- Emergence of Data-driven Society 5.0 Concept Puts Global Data Governance into Spotlight
- Growing Relevance of Data Governance in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Data Privacy Compliance - Data Governance Offers Vital Support
- Data Governance for GDPR Compliance: Critical Role in Protecting Personal Data
- Major Trends in Data Governance Market: A Review
- AI, Predictive Analytics, NLP Emerge as Key Tools for Data Governance
- Data Governance Becomes Imperative Amidst the Advent of New Talent Models
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Drives Data Governance
- Limited Implementation of Data Governance Leads to the Emergence of DataOps
- Strong Data Governance Vital for Enterprise Adherence to Compliance Requirements
- Growing Need for Risk Management in a Data-Centric World Enhances Significance of Data Governance
- Data Governance Becomes Imperative for a Fiercely Competitive Retail World
- Connected Data Governance: Essential for Success of Businesses
- Challenges Confronting Data Governance
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Data Governance
- Benefits of Data Governance
- Cloud Data Governance
- Data Governance Vs Data Management
- IT Governance Vs Data Governance
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Data Governance Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Japan Seeks Global Consensus on Data Governance
- Evolution of Data Governance Regime in China
- New Data Privacy Standard in China to Drive Data Governance Market
- China's Banking Regulator Makes a Case for Better Data Governance
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Data Governance Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
- Supported by Indian Government's Active Efforts, Data Governance Set to Revolutionize Insurance Industry
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/df4ze5