DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Dermal Facial Fillers Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 1,516 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 8.25% during 2019-2024.
The North America dermal facial fillers market reached a value of US$ 942 Million in 2018. Dermal facial fillers are small injections of gel, made from either synthetic or naturally derived materials such as hyaluronic acid. They tend to fill in wrinkles and add volume to soft tissues in different parts of the face, such as around the eye, cheeks, mouth, jawline and lips. A majority of population use dermal fillers to add volume to weakened facial features and to stimulate collagen growth. They plump skin and gently lift it to restore collagen loss due to the normal aging process. Furthermore, dermal fillers motivate the body to create its own natural collagen and restore the face to a more natural, youthful appearance.
North America dermal facial fillers market is currently being driven by several factors. Increasing aesthetically conscious population has catalyzed the demand for dermal facial fillers in the region. Furthermore, the market is being driven by the growing geriatric population to delay the aging appearance by means of non-invasive surgical aesthetic procedures, such as dermal facial fillers. Apart from this, a continuous rise in imbalance diet, stress and insomnia has resulted in premature wrinkles and scarring, thus fueling the demand in the region. Moreover, the non-invasive and less-time consuming nature of dermal facial filling process coupled with the decreasing post-surgery complexities have also catalysed the market growth. Additionally, the rising per capita incomes and growing awareness through social media platforms, such as YouTube and Instagram, will continue to spur the demand for dermal facial fillers in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America dermal facial fillers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America dermal facial fillers market?
- What is the breakup of the North America dermal facial fillers market on the basis of material type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dermal facial fillers market on the basis of product origin?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America dermal facial fillers industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America dermal facial fillers industry?
- What is the structure of the North America dermal facial fillers industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America dermal facial fillers industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America dermal facial fillers industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Material Type and Product Origin
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America dermal facial fillers market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Dermal Facial Fillers Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Material Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Origin
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Dermal Facial Fillers Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Dermal Facial Fillers Market: Breakup by Material Type
7.1 Temporary Fillers
7.1.3 Collagen Stimulators
7.2 Semi-Permanent Fillers
7.3 Permanent Fillers
8 North America Dermal Facial Fillers Market: Breakup by Product Origin
9 North America Dermal Facial Fillers Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Material Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Product Origin
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hupeb9