LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, natural gas market 2020-2024, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on resource type and geography for the forecast period 2020-2024.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the natural gas market includes:
Natural gas market analysis and forecast 2020-2024: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Resource type
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Natural Gas Market 2020-2024: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- BP Plc
- Chevron Corp.
- ConocoPhillips Co.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- PetroChina Co. Ltd.
- PJSC Gazprom
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co.
- Suncor Energy Inc.
- TOTAL SA.
Natural Gas Market Landscape 2020-2024: Geographic landscape
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
Natural Gas Market Landscape 2020-2024: Resource Type
- Conventional - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Unconventional - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Rising investments in upstream projects will drive the natural gas market
Drilling activities to tap unconventional reserves such as oil sands, tight gas, and shale oil and gas are gaining traction in countries such as Canada and the US. This is driving the adoption of unconventional exploration and production technologies. As a result, upstream oil and gas companies are experiencing growth opportunities, leading to an increase in natural gas exploration and production activities.
Commoditization of LNG – An emerging trend in the natural gas market
The global commoditization of LNG has resulted in new avenues for stakeholders. This allows producers and importers to trade LNG at spot prices as surplus supply leads to a reduction in cost. Consequently, the adoption of LNG is increasing, thus driving the shift from coal to natural gas.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2020
- Market size and forecast 2020-2024
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Rise in deepwater and ultra-deepwater projects
- Commoditization of LNG
- Technological advances in gas distribution
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Energy Reports:
- Global Natural Gas Storage Market 2019-2023: The global natural gas storage market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of close to 3% during the period 2019-2023. The natural gas storage market size will increase by 64.36 million toe during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market 2019-2023: The global liquefied natural gas (LNG) market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of about 6% during the period 2019-2023. The liquefied natural gas (LNG) market size will increase by USD 50.22 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.