LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, crude oil market 2020-2024, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on production area and geography for the forecast period 2020-2024.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the crude oil market includes:
Crude oil market analysis and forecast 2020-2024: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Production area
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Crude Oil Market 2020-2024: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- BP Plc Chevron Corp.
- ConocoPhillips Co.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- PetroChina Co. Ltd.
- Petróleo Brasileiro SA
- Qatar Petroleum
- Rosneft Oil Co.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co.
Crude Oil Market Landscape 2020-2024: Geographic landscape
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
Crude Oil Market Landscape 2020-2024: Production Area
- Onshore - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offshore - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Increasing upstream investments will drive the crude oil market
Governments are promoting the production of oil and gas as part of their initiatives to ensure energy security. This is driving investments in the upstream oil and gas sector to boost oil and gas exploration and production activities, including the production of crude oil.
Technological developments in hydraulic fracturing process – An emerging trend in the crude oil market
Technological developments in the hydraulic fracturing process support the exploration and production of oil and gas from shale plays. This is because technological improvements lead to an increase in the output of crude oil from unconventional reserves.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2020
- Market size and forecast 2020-2024
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Rise in deepwater and ultra-deepwater projects
- Technological developments in hydraulic fracturing process
- Rise in world refining capacity
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Energy Reports:
- Global Oil and Gas Pipeline Market 2019-2023: The global oil and gas pipeline market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of almost 6% during the period 2019-2023. The oil and gas pipeline market size will increase by USD 28.5 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.