LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, coal market 2020-2024, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on type and geography for the forecast period 2020-2024.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the coal market includes:
Coal market analysis and forecast 2020-2024: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Coal Market 2020-2024: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Anglo American Plc
- Arch Coal Inc.
- China Coal Energy Co. Ltd.
- China Shenhua Energy Co. Ltd.
- Coal India Ltd.
- Glencore Plc
- JSC Siberian Coal Energy Co.
- NLC India Ltd.
- Vale SA
Coal Market Landscape 2020-2024: Geographic landscape
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
Coal Market Landscape 2020-2024: Type
- Bituminous and sub-bituminous - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Anthracite - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Rising urbanization and development of smart cities will drive the coal market
Rising urbanization is promoting the development of smart cities. This is increasing the demand for steel as it is an essential part of most of the infrastructure development. With the increase in demand for steel, the consumption of metallurgical coal is also increasing as it is extensively used in the steel production process.
Advances in mining industry – An emerging trend in the coal market
The mining industry is witnessing growth due to the increasing use of automation, robotic machines, and advanced machinery such as BWEs. This is enhancing the production capacity and efficiency of the production operations, thereby stimulating the production of coal.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2020
- Market size and forecast 2020-2024
Get Full Report: https://www.technavio.com/report/coal-market-size-industry-analysis
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Increasing adoption of coal liquefaction
- Advances in mining industry
- Development of improved ash handling technologies
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Energy Reports:
- Global Metallurgical Coal Market 2019-2023: The global metallurgical coal market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 2% during the period 2019-2023. The metallurgical coal market size will increase by USD 20.32 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Steam Coal Market 2019-2023: The global steam coal market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1% during the period 2019-2023. The steam coal market size will increase by USD 25.4 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.