DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Pectin Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 15,700 Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3% during 2019-2024.
The North America pectin market reached a volume of 11,500 Tons in 2018. Pectin refers to polysaccharide carbohydrate molecules, which are mostly obtained from land plants. However, commercial pectin is generally extracted from citrus peel and apple pomace. Pectin provides cohesion and stability in tissues and cells of a plant as it acts as a structural element in the growth generating tissue and the main component of the middle lamella. For commercial use, it is available in the form of a white to light-colored powder and is widely used as a gelling agent, particularly in jams and jellies. Besides this, pectin has wide applications in the beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetic industries.
The North America pectin market is being driven by several factors. The rising number of health-conscious consumers has contributed to the increasing consumption of pectin as it offers various health benefits, such as controlling cholesterol levels, treating diabetes, improving digestion, and weight loss. Besides this, pectin is also used as a stabilizing and thickening agent in the food and beverages industry, which further propels the growth of the market in the region. Furthermore, the dairy sector employs pectin to provide high viscosity, creamy texture and flavor to yogurt, thus stimulating the demand.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America pectin market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America pectin market?
- What is the breakup of the North America pectin market on the basis of raw material?
- What is the breakup of the North America pectin market on the basis of end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America pectin industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America pectin industry?
- What is the structure of the North America pectin industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America pectin industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Raw Material and End Use.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America pectin market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Pectin Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.3 Market Breakup by End Use
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Pectin Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Pectin Market: Breakup by Raw Material
7.1 Citrus Peel
7.2 Apple Peel
8 North America Pectin Market: Breakup by End Use
8.1 Jams and Preserves
8.2 Drinkable and Spoonable Yoghurt
8.3 Bakery and Confectionary
8.4 Fruit Beverages
8.5 Other Milk Drinks
9 North America Pectin Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Raw Material
9.1.3 Market Breakup by End Use
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Raw Material
9.2.3 Market Breakup by End Use
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Raw Material Suppliers
11.4 Pectin Manufacturers
11.7 End-Use Industries
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/13ig56