DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cape Verde Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Cape Verde Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Cape Verdean insurance industry.
The 'Cape Verde Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Cape Verdean insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, density, loss ratio and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Cape Verdean economy and demographics.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Cape Verdean insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Cape Verdean economy and demographics.
- It provides historical values for the Cape Verdean insurance industry for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Cape Verdean insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Cape Verdean insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cape Verdean insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
- Premium Trend
- Policies and Penetration
- Assets and Investments
- Industry Composition
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
- Policies, Claims, Density and Incurred Loss
Chapter 4 General Insurance
- Premium and Profitability
- Lines of Business
- Financial Lines
- Marine, Aviation and Transit
- Personal Accident
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k123hg