DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Poland Savory & Deli Foods - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Polish savory & deli sector is led by the fermented meats category in value terms while pies & savory appetisers category is expected to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023. Older consumers aged above 55 years accounted for the highest consumption of savory & deli foods in 2018. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the largest distribution share in the sector in 2018. Rigid plastics was the most commonly used pack material in 2018.
The Country Profile report on the Savory & Deli Foods in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for cured meats, fermented meats, pates, pies & savory appetisers, pre-packed sandwiches, prepared salads and savory baked goods with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The Polish savory & deli food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% by value during 2018-2023
- Fermented meats is the largest category in the value terms in the Polish savory & deli food sector
- Pies & savory appetisers category is expected to register fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & super markets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 71.5%
- WH Group, Saturn Nornic Holding AB company, Kosteleck uzeniny as and Hermann Wein Gmbh & Co are the top four companies in the Polish savory & deli foods sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Poland in the global and regional context
- Poland in the global and Eastern Europe savory & deli foods sector
- Poland compared to other leading countries in the Eastern Europe
- Per capita consumption and expenditure - Poland compared to the Eastern Europe and global levels
- Sector analysis - Savory & Deli Foods
- Country snapshot - savory & deli foods sector in Poland
- Value and volume analysis - savory & deli foods sector in Poland
- Degree of trading up/down in the Polish savory & deli foods sector
- Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
- Change in category share by value
- Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
- Change in category share by volume
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Category analysis: cured meats
- Category analysis: fermented meats
- Segment analysis (in value terms): fermented meats
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): fermented meats
- Category analysis: pates
- Category analysis: pies & savory appetisers
- Segment analysis (in value terms): pies & savory appetisers
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): pies & savory appetisers
- Category analysis: pre-packed sandwiches
- Category analysis: prepared salads
- Segment analysis (in value terms): prepared salads
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): prepared salads
- Category analysis: savory baked goods
- Segment analysis (in value terms): savory baked goods
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): savory baked goods
- Distribution analysis
- Distribution channel share analysis: savory & deli foods
- Distribution channel share analysis by category
- Competitive landscape
- Leading companies in the sector (in value and volume terms) in the savory & deli foods sector, 2018
- Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms and volume terms) in the savory & deli foods sector, 2018
- Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms and volume terms) by category, 2018
- Private label share analysis by category
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
- Health & wellness
- Health & wellness trend analysis
- Health & wellness market analysis by product attribute
- Health & wellness market analysis by consumer benefit
- Category comparison - with health & wellness and without health & wellness claims
- Packaging analysis
- Pack material
- Pack type
- Closure type
- Primary outer type
- Demographic analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- Country risk index
- Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V.
- My Daily Salad
- Campo Vivo
- Grupo Herdez S.A.B. de C.V.
- Campofro Food Group S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8vne83