DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Haircare Sector" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Eastern Europe haircare sector was valued at US$3,981.9 million in 2018, led by improving economy and rising spending ability of consumers as they increasingly take up employment. Growth will primarily be driven by the image-conscious trend, especially among the working population across the region. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel for the Eastern Europe haircare sector, while rigid plastics was the most commonly used pack material in Eastern Europe haircare sector, accounting for 68.7% of the volume share in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe haircare sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe haircare sector, analyzing data from nine countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following:
- Sector overview:Provides an overview of the sector size, and value and volume growth analysis across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of haircare by categories across the key countries in Eastern Europe.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of the top four high potential countries in Eastern Europe based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic indicators, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Company Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Eastern Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for haircare across the key countries in the Eastern Europe region in 2018. It covers six distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstore, health & beauty stores, convenience stores, chemists/pharmacies, and others that include - cash & carries and warehouse clubs, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, direct sellers and department stores.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis)
- Market Size Analysis -Eastern Europe compared to other regions
- Growth analysis by region
- Growth Analysis by country
- Growth Analysis by category
3. Identifying high potential countries in Eastern Europe
- Identifying high potential countries - Methodology
- High potential countries in Eastern Europe
- Identifying high potential countries - Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
- High potential countries in Eastern Europe - Overview
- Growth contribution analysis by country (1/4)
- Growth contribution analysis by country (2/4)
- Growth contribution analysis by country (3/4)
- Growth contribution analysis by country (4/4)
- Share of haircare compared to other cosmetics & toiletries sectors
- Change in consumption levels by country and haircare categories
- Per capita consumption analysis
- Per capita expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
- Romania Russia
6. Success Stories
- Haircare in Eastern Europe : Case Studies 7. Company and Brand Analysis
- Leading companies in the Eastern Europe haircare sector
- Company and brand share analysis
- Leading companies in Eastern Europe haircare sector by value sales
- Leading brands (including private label) in Eastern Europe haircare sector by value sales
- Private label penetration in haircare sector
8. Key Distribution Channels
- Leading distribution channels by countries
- Leading distribution channels by categories
9. Key package Formats
- Growth analysis by key pack material and pack type
- Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer
10. Challenges and Future Outlook
- Key challenges Future Outlook
- Bulldog Skincare Ltd
- Smart Sleep GmbH
- Miniso Industries Co. Ltd.
- Go Smile LLC
- Liquefy Health Pty. Ltd.
- Australian Therapeutic Supplies
- JM Nature GMBH
- Colgate-Palmolive China Co. Ltd.
- Dr. Magic
- Accentra GmbH & Co. KG
- Yes To Inc.
- Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pangaosu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Procter & Gamble
- Natura Siberica OOO
- Zarbee's Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7ab0bw