DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019, is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar PV market in China.
The research details renewable power market outlook in China (includes hydro, geothermal, small hydro, wind, biopower and solar) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in China solar PV market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on China renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of China solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming solar PV projects.
- Deal analysis of China solar PV market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of solar PV sources .
- Major Contracts and Collaborations related to solar PV sector in China.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China solar PV market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar PV market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
1.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
1.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
1.3 Solar PV, Global, Technology Definition and Classification
1.4 Report Guidance
2 Renewable Power Market, China, 2010-2030
2.1 Renewable Power Market, China, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
2.2 Renewable Power Market, China, Power Generation, 2010-2030
3 Solar PV Power Market, China
3.1 Solar PV Market, China, Overview
3.2 Key Findings
3.3 Evolution of solar PV market in China
3.4 Solar PV Power Market, China, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
3.5 Solar PV Power Market, China, Power Generation, 2010-2030
3.6 Solar PV Power Market, China, Market Size, 2018-2020
3.7 Solar PV Power Market, China, Plant Based Analysis
3.8 Solar PV Power Market, China, Deal Analysis, 2018
3.9 Solar PV Market, China, Number of Jobs (Thousands), 2012-2018
3.10 Solar PV Market, China, Manufacture and Trade
3.11 Solar PV Market, China, Key Drivers
3.12 Solar PV Market, China, Key Restraints and Challenges
4 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, China
4.1 Renewable Energy Law
4.2 International Science and Technology Co-operation Program for New and Renewable Energy
4.3 Shandong Province Village Renewable Energy Regulations
4.4 The 13th Five-Year Plan
4.5 China's New Renewable Portfolio Standard
4.6 Renewable Energy Certificate Schemes
4.7 Renewable Power Quota System
4.8 Carbon Intensity Target
4.9 China Energy Technology Innovation Action Plan 2016-2030
4.10 Renewable Energy Tariff Surcharge Grant Funds Management Approach
4.11 National Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) from 2020
4.12 New Subsidy-Free Solar, Wind Power Policy 2019
4.13 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, China
4.14 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind, China
4.15 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Hydropower, China
4.16 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Bioenergy, China
5 Solar PV Power Market, China, Company Profiles
5.1 Company Snapshot: Yunnan Metallurgical New Energy Co Ltd
5.2 Company Snapshot: State Power Investment Corp
5.3 Company Snapshot: Shanghai Solar Energy S&T Co.,Ltd
5.4 Company Snapshot: CHINT Group
- CHINT Group
- Shanghai Solar Energy S&T Co.,Ltd
- State Power Investment Corp
- Yunnan Metallurgical New Energy Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/43m8ji