DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazil Spirits - Market Assessment and Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Brazilian spirits sector sector is led by the specialty spirits category in terms of value and volume, while the Gin and genever category expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Older young adults aged between 25-34 years accounted for the highest consumption of spirits in 2018. On-trade transactions accounted for a leading share in distribution of spirits in the country.Companhia Muller de bebidas, IRB Tatuzinho 3 fezandas ltda and Diageo plc are the leading companies in the country.
Our Country Profile report on the spirits sector in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for brandy, gin & genever, liqueur, specialty spirits, whiskey, vodka, tequila with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The spirits sector is expected to grow at a rate of 1.5% CAGR. Gin & genever is expected to grow at the fastest rate. On-trade transactions accounted the highest in distribution channels. Glass is the most commonly used packaging material. Older young adults accounted for the highest in consumption.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Brazil in the global and regional context
- Brazil in the global and Latin America spirits sector
- Brazil compared to other leading countries in Latin America
- Per capita consumption and expenditure - Brazil compared to Latin America and global levels
- Sector analysis - spirits
- Country snapshot - spirits sector in Brazil
- Value and volume analysis - spirits sector in Brazil
- Degree of trading up/down in the Brazilian wine sector
- Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
- Change in category share by value
- Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
- Change in category share by volume
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Category analysis: brandy
- Segment analysis (in value terms): brandy
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): brandy
- Category analysis: gin & genever
- Category analysis: liqueurs
- Segment analysis (in value terms): liqueurs
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): liqueurs
- Category analysis: rum
- Segment analysis (in value terms): rum
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): rum
- Category analysis: specialty spirits
- Segment analysis (in value terms): specialty spirits
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): specialty spirits
- Category analysis: tequila & mezcal
- Category analysis: vodka
- Segment analysis (in value terms): vodka
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): vodka
- Category analysis: whiskey
- Segment analysis (in value terms): whiskey
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): whiskey
- Distribution analysis
- Distribution channel share analysis: spirits
- Distribution channel share analysis by category
- Competitive landscape
- Leading companies (in volume terms) in the spirits sector, 2018
- Top 5 companies share by brand (in volume terms) in the spirits sector, 2018
- Brand shares of top five companies (in volume terms) by category, 2018
- Private label share analysis by category
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
- Packaging analysis
- Pack material
- Pack type
- Closure type
- Primary outer type
- Demographic analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- GlobalData country risk index (GCRI)
- Companhia Muller de Bebidas
- IRB Tatuzinho 3 fazendas Ltda
- Diageo plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mi7rg2