DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Ink Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Looking forward, North America ink market is expected to reach values worth US$ 7.8 Billion growing at a CAGR of more than 4% during 2019-2024.
The North America ink market reached a value of around US$ 6.1 Billion in 2018. Ink has been around for centuries and it plays an important role in different aspects of human life. It is available in the form of a liquid or a paste and is primarily produced from materials like solvents, dyes, pigments, resins, lubricants, solubilizers, fluorescents and surfactants. It can be divided into two categories which include printing and writing ink. Over the past few years, printing ink has witnessed a higher growth owing to its utilized in printing books, posters magazines, newspapers, calendars, journals and photographs.
The ink market in North America is currently being driven by several factors. Owing to the hectic lifestyles of consumers and an increase in the on-the-go food consumption habits, there is a rise in the demand for single-serve ready-to-eat food products. This, in turn, is resulting in the expanding application of ink in the packaging industry. Further, the rising consumer awareness about bio-based ink, produced from algae cells and other plant materials, is expected to spur the demand for ink in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America ink market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America ink market?
- What is the breakup of the North America ink market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America ink market on the basis of ink type?
- What is the breakup of the North America ink market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America ink industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America ink industry?
- What is the structure of the North America ink industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America ink industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America ink industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Technology, Ink Type and Application
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America ink market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Ink Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Technology
5.3 Market Breakup by Ink Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Ink Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Ink Market: Breakup by Technology
8 North America Ink Market: Breakup by Ink Type
8.1 Mixed Catalysts
8.2 Oxide Catalysts
8.3 Metallic Catalysts
8.4 Sulphide Catalysts
8.5 Organometallic Catalysts
9 North America Ink Market: Breakup by Application
9.1 Petroleum Refinery
9.2 Chemical Synthesis
10 North America Ink Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Technology
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Ink Type
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m9z02y