DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Rainwater Harvesting Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 422 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 4% during 2019-2024.
The North America rainwater harvesting market reached a value of US$ 334 Million in 2018. Rainwater harvesting refers to the collection and storage of rainwater for future use. Rainwater can be collected from rooftops, roads, open grounds and natural water bodies, such as rivers. A typical rainwater harvesting system contains a catchment, in which the rainwater is captured, and a conveyance system that transfers water from catchment to the storage tank. In the storage tank, the water is treated for removing pollutants, if any. This processed rainwater can be then used for irrigation, gardening, drinking, domestic purposes as well as conservation of wetlands. A set-up for harvesting rainwater can be built in individual homes, residential colonies or apartments, educational institutions, club houses, hospitals, farmhouses, farmlands, and industrial areas.
North America rainwater harvesting market is currently being driven by several factors. The easy installation and customization process of rainwater harvesting system has fueled its demand in the region. In line with this, the overall cost of installation and operation of these systems is much lesser than that of a water purifying or pumping system. This makes rainwater harvesting an economical way of preserving water. Moreover, with the growing population, there is a rise in the demand for water in the region. Further, rainwater harvesting is reducing the dependency on groundwater and helping in mitigating concerns regarding water scarcity and depleting ground water levels. Additionally, rainwater, when collected, can be used for numerous purposes, which include flushing toilets, washing, watering plants, composting, rinsing vegetables, and fire protection.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America rainwater harvesting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America rainwater harvesting market?
- What is the breakup of the North America rainwater harvesting market on the basis of harvesting method?
- What is the breakup of the North America rainwater harvesting market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America rainwater harvesting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America rainwater harvesting industry?
- What is the structure of the North America rainwater harvesting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America rainwater harvesting industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Harvesting Method and End-User.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America rainwater harvesting market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Rainwater Harvesting Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Harvesting Method
5.3 Market Breakup by End-User
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Rainwater Harvesting Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Rainwater Harvesting Market: Breakup by Harvesting Method
7.1 Above Ground
8 North America Rainwater Harvesting Market: Breakup by End-User
9 North America Rainwater Harvesting Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Harvesting Method
9.1.3 Market Breakup by End-User
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Harvesting Method
9.2.3 Market Breakup by End-User
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/komm6r