DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Lithium Compound Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 87,520 Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3% during 2019-2024.
The North America lithium compound market reached a volume of 64,200 Tons in 2018. Lithium is a silvery-white alkali metal, which is stored in mineral oil owing to its highly reactive and flammable nature. As a result of its corrosive nature in moist air, lithium never occurs freely. Both lithium and its compounds find several industrial applications in the production of batteries, steel and aluminum, heat-resistant glass and ceramics, grease lubricants, flux additives, automotive parts, etc. The lithium compound market in the region is being driven by the rising demand for lithium-ion batteries for devices such as laptops, mobile phones and calculators. Moreover, recent advances in the lithium battery technology has expanded its application from the healthcare sector for cardiac pacemakers to military operations for thermal batteries.
The North America lithium compound market is currently being driven by several factors. A majority of the population in the region depends on electronic gadgets, like smartphones, tablets and laptops, for communication along with other daily activities. As a result, they consistently upgrade these devices, in turn, supporting the growth of the lithium compound market. Moreover, the implementation of the Paris Agreement has stimulated the demand for electric vehicles in the region, in order to mitigate greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. This is impacting the market positively as electric vehicles employ lithium compound products in the form of a major component. Apart from this, the booming construction sector has led to an escalated demand for different types of glass and ceramics, thereby bolstering the growth of the industry. Further, expanding application of lithium-ion batteries across the healthcare and automotive sectors is also providing a thrust to the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America lithium compound market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America lithium compound market?
- What is the breakup of the North America lithium compound market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America lithium compound market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America lithium compound industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America lithium compound industry?
- What is the structure of the North America lithium compound industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America lithium compound industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America lithium compound industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Type and End-Use
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America lithium compound market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Lithium Compound Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Lithium Compound Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Lithium Compound Market: Breakup by Type
7.1 Lithium Carbonate
7.2 Lithium Hydroxide
7.3 Lithium Concentrate
7.4 Lithium Metal
7.5 Lithium Chloride
7.7 Other Lithium Compound
8 North America Lithium Compound Market: Breakup by End-Use
8.2 Glass and Glass Ceramics
8.3 Automotive Parts
9 North America Lithium Compound Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/586ak2