DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Industrial Wearable Devices Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 5.5 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 12.5% during 2019-2024.
The North America industrial wearable devices market reached a value of US$ 2.7 Billion in 2018. Industrial wearable devices are functional tools that assist in upgrading workplace safety, productivity and efficiency in military and defense, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, etc. These devices are equipped with IoT capabilities, such as wireless data transmission, real-time feedback, and automatic health alerts. Moreover, they can collect, store, interpret and exchange data with other devices working on compatible networks.
The North America industrial wearable devices market is currently being driven by several factors. The industrial wearable devices are increasingly being utilized in high-risk environments, such as oil and gas recovery, mining operations, and construction sites. Additionally, the rising technological innovations in these devices, such as bio-sensing, have enabled the tracking of health conditions, which include blood oxygen levels, body temperature and heart rate of the employees. Furthermore, these devices are also employed for field management, real-time data monitoring, corporate wellness, mobile workforce management and authentication.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America industrial wearable devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America industrial wearable devices market?
- What is the breakup of the North America industrial wearable devices market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America industrial wearable devices market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America industrial wearable devices market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America industrial wearable devices industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America industrial wearable devices industry?
- What is the structure of the North America industrial wearable devices industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America industrial wearable devices industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Product, Application and End-Use
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America industrial wearable devices market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customizaton for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Industrial Wearable Devices Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Industrial Wearable Devices Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Industrial Wearable Devices Market: Breakup by Product
7.1 Fitness Tracker
7.2 Smart Glasses
7.3 Smart Watch
7.4 Wearable Camera
8 North America Industrial Wearable Devices Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Warehouse Management
8.2 Training & Simulation
8.3 Service & Maintenance
9 North America Industrial Wearable Devices Market: Breakup by End-Use
9.2 Military and Defense
10 North America Industrial Wearable Devices Meter: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Product
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.4 Market Breakup by End-Use
10.1.5 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rizp2s