DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Scanner - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 3D Scanner market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.5%.
Laser, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.6 Billion by the year 2025, Laser will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 8.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$118 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$119.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Laser will reach a market size of US$346.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$443 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3D Digital Corp.
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Artec Europe, S.a.r.l (Artec 3D)
- Basis Software, Inc.
- Capture 3D, Inc.
- Creaform, Inc.
- Exact Metrology, Inc.
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- Fuel 3D Technologies Limited
- Hexagon AB
- Laser Design - 3DScanCo
- Leica Geosystems AG
- Maptek Pty Ltd.
- NextEngine, Inc.
- Nikon Metrology NV
- Perceptron, Inc.
- Range Vision
- Shapegrabber Inc.
- Shining 3D Tech Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble, Inc.
- Trimet Group
- TruePoint Laser Scanning, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 3D Scanner: A Technology to Collect Data about Real-World Objects or Environment for Creating Digital 3D Models
- Growing Use of 3D Scanning Technology for Expanding Range of Applications Bodes Well for 3D Scanners Market
- Fixed CMM-based 3D Scanners: The Major Segment
- Global 3D Scanner Market: Breakdown of Unit Shipments in Thousands for Handheld and Stationary Scanners for 2019 and 2025
- Global Portable 3D Scanners Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Application for 2019E
- Industrial Manufacturing: The Largest Application Segment for 3D Scanners
- Global 3D Scanner Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenue by Application for 2019 and 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- 3D Scanner Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- With 3D Printing Market Recording Robust Gains, Tremendous Growth Potential in Store for 3D Scanners Market
- Global 3D Printing Market: Spending in $ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- 3D Scanning Technology Gains Prominence for Inspection & Quality Control Applications in Varied Sectors
- 3D Scanners Emerge as a Transformative Technology for Reverse Engineering
- Software, New Applications and Advent of Metal & Ceramic 3D Printers: Among the Key Trends to Influence 3D Scanners Market
- 3D Scanner Technology Aids in the Inspection of 3D Printed Prototypes
- Combination of 3D Scanning and 3D Printing Transforms Engineering and Manufacturing Worlds
- 3D Scanners in Supply Chain: Playing a Vital Role in Improving Speed, Accuracy and Productivity
- Rising Importance of 3D Scanners in Protecting and Preserving World's Cultural and Historical Heritages
- Creation of Digital 3D Models Using 3D Scanners for Restoration of Cultural Heritage Artifacts
- Art Market Turns to 3D Scanning Technology to Prevent Forgeries and Improve Marketplace Transparency
- Museums and Archaeology Use 3D Scanning to Gain Greater Insights of Artifacts
- Innovations in 3D Laser Scanning Support Europe's Cultural Heritage
- AEC Industry Looks to Leverage Capabilities of 3D Laser Scanners and BIM Technology for Measuring Complex Construction Environments
- 3D Laser Scanning Technology Plays a Critical Part in Easing Construction Process
- 3D Scanners in Medicine: Tremendous Growth Potential
- 3D Scanning Reduces Medical Costs and Saves Time
- 3D Body Scanning: Capturing Human Body Details
- A Review of Popular 3D Body Scanners
- 3D Scanners in Dentistry Market: Promising Growth Ahead
- Global 3D Dental Scanners Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Product for 2019E
- 3D Dental Scanner Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Hospitals and Dental Clinics for 2019
- 3D Scanners in Automotive Industry: Transforming Manufacturing Operations by Offering Precise Measurements
- 3D Scans Help in Preservation and Restoration of Classic Cars
- Handheld 3D Scanners Hold Significance in Automotive Industry
- 3D Scanners Move from Prototyping to Advanced Tooling and Production Applications in Aerospace Industry
- 3D Scanning for Parts Manufacturing in Aerospace Industry
- Structured Light 3D Scanners Promise Greater Precision and Modernization of Product Development Activities in A&D Sector
- 3D Laser Scanner Finds Use in Aerospace Investment Castings
- 3D Scanners: Improving Efficiency of Power Generation Industry
- Detecting Pipe Problems with 3D Scanners in Nuclear Power Plants
- 3D Scanners Come to the Aid in Reducing Risk of Radiation Exposure at Nuclear Power Plants
- Education Sector Transforms with Growing Use of 3D Scanning Technology
- 3D Body Scanning Apps: Set to Transform Online Fashion Retail Landscape by Offering Perfect Fit
- 3D Laser Scanners Market: Expanding Applications Boost Market Prospects
- Technology Advancements in 3D Scanning Space Boost Market Growth
- Fraunhofer IGD Unveils 3D Scanning System for Real-Time Autonomous Scanning of Objects
- New Zealand Scientists Develop MARS Spectral X-Ray Scanner for Scanning Humans
- Lantos Technologies Unveils 3D Ear Scanning System
- 3D Scanning Tech Helps Create Safer Football Helmets
- Select Popular 3D Scanners: A Review
- An Overview of Select Low-Cost 3D Scanners
- A Glance at Select Popular Portable 3D Scanners
- Popular 3D Scanner Apps for Android and iOS
- Copyright Infringement: A Potential Issue Facing 3D Scanning Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- 3D Scanning
- Types of 3D Scanning Technologies
- 3D Scanner
- Types of 3D Scanners
- Applications of 3D Scanners
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US 3D Scanner Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European 3D Scanner Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n3fa5o